SIMONB

screamers!

Hi,

Just a quickie- how do you deal with aggressive, full on pyschos who just won't take no for an answer ?

The problem is not your fault, you offered everything you can , warranty etc so I just wondered how you dealt with it ?

Also- second question. I am starting with £10k capital with low overheads so is that enough to get going ?

Many thanks in advance as I know your're all busy selling cars.  :) 

7 hours ago, SIMONB said:

Hi,

Just a quickie- how do you deal with aggressive, full on pyschos who just won't take no for an answer ?

The problem is not your fault, you offered everything you can , warranty etc so I just wondered how you dealt with it ?

Just take it on the chin, stand your ground and never lose your cool. If all else fails get a sledgehammer go round the back of the pitch and bash the living hell out of the old banger PX that you gave far too much for and you've had for years. You'll feel better after that. 

7 hours ago, SIMONB said:

Also- second question. I am starting with £10k capital with low overheads so is that enough to get going ?

Many thanks in advance as I know your're all busy selling cars.  :) 

It depends on your stock profile, if you're dealing in £500 cars then you've got plenty of capitol, the key to this job is buying them right and getting a quick stock turn around whilst maintaining a decent profit. If you crack this can you please let all of us on here your secret as we've been trying for years. 

In answer to your first question i would agree with Phil H, don't lose your cool and stand your ground. I would also suggest knowing your legal position, if you can prove that the fault wasn't there when you sold the car then they really have no leg to stand on. If, as you say you've also offered a warranty then those people are exactly as you suggest 'full on pyschos' and any normal person looking at the cold facts would see you are not in the wrong so don't let them make you feel like you are. If they are aggressive and you are feeling threatened then call the police.