jamslug

Surely this is the best trading platform ... cartotrade.com

I just wanted to mention cartotrade.com 

I feel they really deserve some credit. I started using these guys a couple months ago just to try them out and it was one of my better decisions. Unlike other sites, it does exactly what it says on the tin. It doesn't try to be something it isn't. It is just a website with quality stock being sold from trustworthy and reputable dealers. I honestly don't want anything more.

For once I can advertise a car to traders without being told I paid too much for it and other traders are not put off by an unrealistic "retail" price. 

I have been uploading my forecourt stock, cars that are prepared and valeted and ready to go. Go and take a look. 

21 minutes ago, jamslug said:

I just wanted to mention cartotrade.com 

I feel they really deserve some credit. I started using these guys a couple months ago just to try them out and it was one of my better decisions. Unlike other sites, it does exactly what it says on the tin. It doesn't try to be something it isn't. It is just a website with quality stock being sold from trustworthy and reputable dealers. I honestly don't want anything more.

For once I can advertise a car to traders without being told I paid too much for it and other traders are not put off by an unrealistic "retail" price. 

I have been uploading my forecourt stock, cars that are prepared and valeted and ready to go. Go and take a look. 

Im a bit confused. Is this a trade to trade platform or are you advertising your retail stock?

It is a trade to trade platform isn't it. But I am putting some retail stock on there to TRADE out.