Sign in to follow this  
Bs.26

Bough car have not received new v5 yet but need to sell

Hi I am just wondering if any one could help me my car had to go into the Garage to get quite abit of work done so I bought a cheap car to get to and from work I have sent me v5 to put car into my name but have not received my new one yet (don’t know how long it will take with covid-19) the garage have rang and said my car is ready to be picked up so I want to sell The car I bought on how can I go about this without receiving new v5 yet would be much appreciate if any one could help thanks 

Or does any one know how long it will take for new v5 to come back to me with what’s happening with covid-19 if it will take the standard 2-4 weeks I will wait 

Hi, I recently received an email from the DVLA stating that their currently not processing paper applications and are short staffed and are prioritising the Key workers, if you have the v5c green slip you could maybe sell the vehicle to someone and fill their details in online on the DVLAs website? Write a receipt with the time and date and stating that you’ve done the v5 online? 

This may help you sell the car quicker? 

Hope this helps you :)