Pip

Are you still moving diesels or has it slowed.

11 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Best month of the year so far with 14 sold, two were petrol. 

Well done AD!

That seems to be my stock ratio : ) 

Yes, good numbers AD.

My current stock is:

9 Diesel

3 Petrol

1 Electric

And as far as I am concerned that pretty much replicates demand for each (but I am very low on stock).

Jesus. How did such a decent thread turn into one of those willy waving ones? Sigh.

Still strong with diesel as my customers really have no other options if they want low running costs.

19 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

I can begin to only imagine what that sort of thing will attract.

Normally people asking for delivery when they are 309 miles away

54 minutes ago, Contracts said:

Normally people asking for delivery when they are 309 miles away

"What is the range" has replaced "Has the timing belt been done."

It baffles me. For example, I had a Guy call who works 59 miles away from his home (not 60 but 59) and he wanted to know whether the 80 mile range Leaf would get him to work and back on a single charge. I said no but you could drive to work, charge it and drive home and he still questioned whether it could be done in one charge.

Surely, if you are considering an EV you would Google the answer first, for at least some idea.

I told them, from my experience (during the day in ECO), Full charge, range said 60 miles, I drove 10 miles and it went up to 61 miles. A bit like driving a normal IC motor, it depends how you drive it and calculates the mileage balance accordingly.

After all the "how far will it go" questions, I get the "they are really quick aren't they." I think do you want range or do you want speed.

Edited by Mark101

4 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Surely, if you are considering n EV you would Google the answer first, for at least some idea.

I had a FB ongoing inquiry from Mel about my Freelander, I have asked her repeatedly to call me to discuss, no call...... The last question I got before the abuse was "whats the dif between and HSE and an XS" I simply told her / him / it to do their own research....  cretins

• Haha 1