Sign in to follow this  
D7neo

Home trader, will anyone offer finance?

Hi All,

I have been trading just under a year from home, vat registered limited company. 

I mainly deal in commercials, majority being minibuses, generally 3-5 year old, in the 8-12k price range. 

If I was to become FCA approved, would any lenders deal with me, with the fact I'm a home trader?

i only currently do it part time as I work full time in construction. I want to add the flexibility of finance to the sales to hopefully wider my audience as they aren't cheap vans. Then hopefully look at doing it full time and move to a proper sales pitch.

thanks in advance

Try Close Brothers... Shouldn't be a problem that your trading from home. They can also help with your FCA application if needs be 

I'll try them again but I'm pretty sure they wasn't interested because I didn't have a sales pitch and a website. I can sort the website easy enough just haven't needed one just yet. Thanks for the input mate

No prob mate. You shouldn't need either. They set me up with no problem at all when I had no website or pitch. So I can't see why they'd have an issue now. Especially as your already trading.