Sign in to follow this  
jimreidvehicle

What's louder, 1 voice or 1000 voices?

Thought I would post this on the Forum as I feel it is really important for you to understand how important I feel this 1000 Voices Partnership with Autovolo.co.uk is.

Firstly I never thought in a million years how much disruption my ‘Open Letter to Autotrader’  would cause in the industry and beyond and that was only my VOICE can you imagine what we can do with 1000 voices?  This letter has opened up some very large doors, which I feel as an industry we should take advantage of.

The reason I’m pushing this out is that I feel this is the answer we have been looking for. Low risk, high return and our voices will be heard at long last……ALL 1000 of them!  

Now I’m not going to bang on like a broken record , however I feel so strongly that this is an opportunity not to be missed and I will be PUTTING MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS on this one.

We need to put all this negative energy surrounding AutoTrader behind us and use it in a positive way and this can start with an on interest to 1000voices@autovolo.co.uk .

If you have already registered, congratulations you are ready for change and I’ll see you at the Dealer Meeting in August, if you have not registered………just do it, before you miss the chance!

I’m more than happy to answer questions by email or by phone, my contact details are below.

Talk soon.

Jim

Jim Reid

Director

Jim Reid Vehicle Sales Ltd

(incorporating Jim Reid Service Centre & ReidLine Performance)

Craigearn Business Park,

Morrison Way

Kintore,

Inverurie,

Aberdeenshire

AB51 0TH

T: (01467) 634000

M: 07787587422

E: jim@jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk

W: www.jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk

W: www.reidlineperformance.co.uk

• Like 1