Phil K

Vauxhall Zafira clutch

Hi, hope all are well. I’ve just sold a Zafira b 2 weeks ago 60k and immaculate. The guy just called me to say the clutch is slipping.. It was fine when we did a 10 mile test drive but hay ho that’s cars for you. My local guy has recently retired so my question is anyone have an idea of price for a clutch kit and would you use an decent indi or one of these franchises that I wouldn’t trust to fix my wheelbarrow. I don’t want to go the cheapest route and he has the same problem 12 months down the line

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phil K said:

Hi, hope all are well. I’ve just sold a Zafira b 2 weeks ago 60k and immaculate. The guy just called me to say the clutch is slipping.. It was fine when we did a 10 mile test drive but hay ho that’s cars for you. My local guy has recently retired so my question is anyone have an idea of price for a clutch kit and would you use an decent indi or one of these franchises that I wouldn’t trust to fix my wheelbarrow. I don’t want to go the cheapest route and he has the same problem 12 months down the line

I’d probably use a decent local garage .. speak to the guy who’s retired see if he can put you on to someone he trusts 

A couple of hundred quid job. As for 12 months down the line, will you really still be backing up wear & tear parts on an old Zafira?

• Like 1

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

22 minutes ago, Kes said:

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

Not in my case !:unsure:

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2021 at 11:26 AM, Anglo9 said:

Not in my case !:unsure:

Too true! My days of rolling around on the cold concrete under some old shitter are well and truly over!!

29 minutes ago, metcars said:

Too true! My days of rolling around on the cold concrete under some old shitter are well and truly over!!

Why have a dog and bark yourself lol :lol: