david gott

CDP Podacst: Craig - See Cars Derby - Running a 40 Car Business on your own‪!‬

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Big thank you to Craig from See Cars Derby for this weeks podcast. Today we're talking about bounce back loans, how Craig operates a 40 car business on his own, why its important to not get emotionally attached to your stock, death row and lots of great trader talk.

Hope you enjoy, like us on facebook, why not leave a review on apple podcasts, David

 

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/craig-see-cars-derby-running-a-40-car-business-on-your-own/id1506252764?i=1000512903439

Edited by david gott
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a listen David very informative. And worth.a listen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2021 at 7:14 AM, david gott said:

Big thank you to Craig from See Cars Derby for this weeks podcast. Today we're talking about bounce back loans, how Craig operates a 40 car business on his own, why its important to not get emotionally attached to your stock, death row and lots of great trader talk.

Hope you enjoy, like us on facebook, why not leave a review on apple podcasts, David

 

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/craig-see-cars-derby-running-a-40-car-business-on-your-own/id1506252764?i=1000512903439

 

Another Good one David.Again no  ‘delusions of grandeur’ with this guy about how good he is.He is a realist about the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From a new traders point of view these podcasts are fantastic!

A lot of the questions i have were answered by the information discussed in each episode. Working my through them as we speak!

Keep up the good work! All the information is priceless to me and other fresh faced noobies.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great listen, no doubt Craig will go far and did laugh at death row. Why do we all do it to ourselves! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Death row was funny, it's odd how they can build so quickly too.... I have four here and, this week I'll definitely pull them together......probably ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank Cannon said:

Death row was funny, it's odd how they can build so quickly too.... I have four here and, this week I'll definitely pull them together......probably ;)

There’s a death row at every garage .:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2021 at 6:33 PM, JobDone said:

From a new traders point of view these podcasts are fantastic!

A lot of the questions i have were answered by the information discussed in each episode. Working my through them as we speak!

Keep up the good work! All the information is priceless to me and other fresh faced noobies.

 

Thank you for the kind comments, it’s really good to hear your enjoying the podcasts and helping you, to be honest they've really helped me too in my business and gave me loads more confidence to get my business going in the right direction, if anybody on here fancy’s a having a go just give me a shout! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, david gott said:

Thank you for the kind comments, it’s really good to hear your enjoying the podcasts and helping you, to be honest they've really helped me too in my business and gave me loads more confidence to get my business going in the right direction, if anybody on here fancy’s a having a go just give me a shout! 

Top man David :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just listened to this and it was great

Just listened to darragh and blown away with his honesty

Thanks everyone., great listenings

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, It's me said:

Just listened to this and it was great

Just listened to darragh and blown away with his honesty

Thanks everyone., great listenings

There very good .. I really should take notes though I pick up a bit of advice or an app suggestion then forget which podcast it’s on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now