Casper

Where is everyone very quiet

Is it just me or does this area of forum seem quiet .?

Thought maybe I have some virtual bo or somethings lol now where did I put my virtual lynx 

anyway hope everyone is safe and well and doing ok

• Like 1

It seems it compared to when I first started lurking a couple of years back.

I miss the how is the month going threads. That was really interesting to know what was going on out there 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DCS01 said:

It seems it compared to when I first started lurking a couple of years back.

I miss the how is the month going threads. That was really interesting to know what was going on out there 

Same I miss the way it used to be to even the laughs and jokes . 

On 3/19/2021 at 7:18 PM, Casper said:

Same I miss the way it used to be to even the laughs and jokes . 

They have probably set up their own WhatsApp group where they can ‘ one up ‘each other like the usual auction ring group of bullshitters of old.I can imagine what it’s like if you post ‘how ya doing’ and in reply ‘ a bit quiet but did 9 on Monday ‘.How about margins ‘ still only netting 2 grand a unit ‘ .Then another ‘ wouldn’t get out of bed for less than 3 grand ‘. You have got to laugh.

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, trade vet said:

They have probably set up their own WhatsApp group where they can ‘ one up ‘each other like the usual auction ring group of bullshitters of old.I can imagine what it’s like if you post ‘how ya doing’ and in reply ‘ a bit quiet but did 9 on Monday ‘.How about margins ‘ still only netting 2 grand a unit ‘ .Then another ‘ wouldn’t get out of bed for less than 3 grand ‘. You have got to laugh.

There was always one wasn’t there ... :lol: bought 6 houses and 2 hotels with profits :lol:

18 hours ago, trade vet said:

Probably full of people laughing at what a miserable old bastard you are more like. 

18 hours ago, trade vet said:

Ain't that the truth:D

Funny how these ones usually go missing after a while once the loans 'n cash flow has dried up. 

Edited by Frank Cannon
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank Cannon said:

Ain't that the truth:D

Funny how these ones usually go missing after a while once the loans 'n cash flow has dried up. 

Or start up the Morra with a new ltd company name 

Edited by Casper

21 hours ago, trade vet said:

Absolutely

I always gave them a wide bearth and reading this thread still do

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Casper said:

bought 6 houses and 2 hotels with profits :lol:

I have only got 3 houses and One hotel Casper , must be doing something wrong :rolleyes:

Oh hang on ,:huh:

they charged me to stay at the hotel , and the two other houses are neighbours :lol:

16 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

I have only got 3 houses and One hotel Casper , must be doing something wrong :rolleyes:

Oh hang on ,:huh:

they charged me to stay at the hotel , and the two other houses are neighbours :lol:

Haha mate lol hope your well :lol:

On 3/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, trade vet said:

Oh how I miss this talk at the auction houses, it was always full of this sort of crap but to be honest I really do miss the entertainment 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tony911 said:

Oh how I miss this talk at the auction houses, it was always full of this sort of crap but to be honest I really do miss the entertainment 

Same 

On 3/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, trade vet said:

Laugh? Probably

• Like 1