petrol head

Carzoo -what's everone thinking

Since posting this I have taken a detailed look at their website and would comment as follows, and would be interested to garner other people's opinions:

1. The website is easy to navigate and the pictures and descriptions are first class down, to the last service date.

2. I wouldn't say the prices are much cheaper than Dealers, given how much used vehicles are in the trade, how could they be?

3. It may be me being a dinosaur, but even with a 7 day money back guarantee (does this include the costs of cancelling insurance etc), but do customers really want to buy a used car they haven't driven or seen? It will be really interesting to see the return % when buyers remorse sets in, or they see a car they like better for sale?

4. Self appraisal of P/X by customer, what could possibly go wrong!

Float it with all the razzle dazzle and watch it fail.

Edited by petrol head

Did a poll on another, non automotive forum, cross section of social demographics, 82% would not buy a used car without test driving or viewing it. Seems pretty conclusive to me................

On 3/19/2021 at 10:38 AM, petrol head said:

Did a poll on another, non automotive forum, cross section of social demographics, 82% would not buy a used car without test driving or viewing it. Seems pretty conclusive to me................

....... even if ‘Rylan Clark-Neal’ tips up with it in the front garden to narrate the process? :D

19 hours ago, metcars said:

....... even if ‘Rylan Clark-Neal’ tips up with it in the front garden to narrate the process? :D

Definitely or Philip Scofield for that mater :D

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2021 at 1:06 PM, petrol head said:

Definitely or Philip Scofield for that mater :D

We buy any car any any any . 

• Like 1