jimreidvehicle

Who want's some FREE mentoring? Be quick only 1 place available.

After successfully helping guide a small start up in it's infancy to greater things I now find myself at the point where I'm more than happy to help anyone in the motortrade looking for assistance. This doesn't have to be a start up , maybe a business that feels that it has gone off the tracks a little or someone just looking to get some business ideas bounced about.

Now I'm NO self confessed car guru or expert however I have learned many things over the last 30 years in the trade and especially the last 13 + years building my own business and I am happy to share this experience FREE of charge if anyone feels they would benefit from it.

Many of you won't know me or my business so I have attached my LinkedIn Profile as a link, https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jimreidvehicle

If you feel you can benefit then contact me on jim@jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk I'm eager to get my teeth stuck into something very soon!

Jim

• Like 10

11 hours ago, James Baggott said:

True gent Jim

Why thank you very much Mr Baggott, just to show there is a need for this type of FREE service in our industry I have taken calls & emails from 6 business's.

We offered some very successful mentoring on our trade only forum  (are we allowed to mention it? Twitter Car Dealers) where a group of like minded trade guys helped others, but thought I would give it a shout out here as there seem to many more new starts etc on here to help.

Maybe something could be set up in association with your good selves?

Jim 

• Like 1

Jim , start up or 'old boys/girls' sometimes its good to talk to each other and surprising what comes out of it ! And in reality I think most of us are shy of asking for help or embarrassed to ask - when in reality people do genuinely want to help ! .. as they say ' Just Ask ' ! 

Well done for posting it on here too - opens it up to others not on TCD. 

• Like 1