Sign in to follow this  
grant8064

Wet Vac Recommendations

Struggling for valeters at the moment so going to have to resort to doing seats ourselves.

Any recommendations guys? Screwfix/Amazon have machines from £40 - £800 and know nothing about them.

Cheers

Yup, George is ya man.....just fitted a new suction motor to mine after 9 years hard graft, parts easily available and easy to work onB)

• Like 1

Third shout for a george takes a kicking but keeps on going, the wet van nozzle is brill to see if the dirt has been removed.

2 hours ago, grant8064 said:

Struggling for valeters at the moment so going to have to resort to doing seats ourselves.

Snap :(

I’ve dusted off my old Titan that I see Screwfix are still selling, now £44.99. It’s a no frills wet or dry pick-up machine - no water feed (so you need a bucket & brush) or fancy transparent nozzles but if it’s just a temporary stopgap machine you want they are unbreakable & suck very well :lol:. I bought it 5 years ago for builders muck when doing up a house & can’t break the bloody thing!

3 hours ago, BHM said:

I’ve dusted off my old Titan that I see Screwfix are still selling, now £44.99. It’s a no frills wet or dry pick-up machine - no water feed (so you need a bucket & brush) or fancy transparent nozzles but if it’s just a temporary stopgap machine you want they are unbreakable & suck very well :lol:. I bought it 5 years ago for builders muck when doing up a house & can’t break the bloody thing!

Bloody loud innit      tho yer tight get:huh:

Buy a proper valet machine £400 and they last years and years and years and if you go bust its still got a value on gumbuy:D

Edited by It's me

10 hours ago, It's me said:

Bloody loud innit      tho yer tight get:huh:

Buy a proper valet machine £400 and they last years and years and years and if you go bust its still got a value on gumbuy:D

:lol: I’m hoping not to use it much longer - only until the valeter reopens. I’ve had a sharp reminder just how much value for money the valeter offers. What a miserable f***ing job, imagine doing it day in, day out. They deserve a medal.

3 minutes ago, Anglo9 said:

Another shout for George , UK made also !

And, very helpful on the phone too. B)....you won't get that when ya 'Itchi Wring' Chinese shita pops it's clogs

On 2/9/2021 at 3:56 PM, BHM said:

I’ve dusted off my old Titan that I see Screwfix are still selling, 

Picked one up this week and it's a cracking cheap bit of kit so far, cheers for the heads up

KARCHER PRO 

12 YRS old , couple of new pipes but that's all and that's because some fool ran over one ,  sucks and has a powerful spray jet to blast muck out , used with Auto Smart low foam cleaner its amazing , looks a bit tatty now but my god its had some use , still used on three cars a day six days a week , 

Would have another one when this goes bang , but its possible to buy spares too ,