Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

Gulp

April 5

According to The Telegraph, the Government's roadmap will make sure there is not a sudden increase in community transmission, by staggering what opens when.

A Whitehall source told the Telegraph: "If schools do open in March, and the priority is certainly to open schools first, then it will mean other things have to remain closed for some time.

“We have to avoid the situation last time where the return of schools meant far greater household mixing across the board.

“So that means we'd be likely to wait at least another month for non-essential retail, and a month beyond that at least for pubs and restaurants."

There’s a lot at stake, infections, deaths, NHS on its knees! Most of this horror is unreported. Huge swathes if the population that believe it’s all a hoax and feel their personal liberty’s like not wearing a mask is more important than protecting the vulnerable! Another group that see covid protocols as an obstacle to be avoided or circumvented. But, Boris fell foul of opening up too soon before, so he’d be really stupid to open the flood gates too soon again? There again, it Boris? The experts reckon this virus ‘at low level’ could always be with us?

Edited by metcars

I think the government lost a lot of the populations support when driving to check eyesight and, shagging your mistress went not only unpunished but, also defended.....can't wind the clock back on that. 

Edited by Frank Cannon
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:58 PM, Frank Cannon said:

I think the government lost a lot of the populations support when driving to check eyesight and, shagging your mistress went not only unpunished but, also defended.....can't wind the clock back on that. 

True. My daughter told me that her friends and her are “lock-downed out!”