Sign in to follow this  
j4ck100

What would you do?

i find the tdi pretty flat and lifeless, the 2.0tfsi does go really well !

On 12/04/2016 at 11:50 PM, j4ck100 said:

Right so in the last week 3 or 4 have sold that i've been tracking think the weathers got to that stage where we are getting nice days now. So here we go

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201604122897552/usedcars

Ta for the advice Jim, bottle of something coming your way if it's gone within 3 weeks today, sound fair?

No offence intended here but the pictures still could be better.  There is the reflection of what looks like a junk yard in the paintwork of the car and some of the interior shots are not very sharp. 

Also, why do people use phrases like "Here we have presented for sale"  and "stunning X colour"?  Utterly pointless waffle, clearly the car is for sale and they can see the colour from the pictures.  It is the equivalent to starting a letter with "I am writing to you today..."

• Like 1

Sitrep : took a big hit here and sold the car to another dealer. This was 2 months ago. Car still has not sold. This car has now been in the trade since August 2015. A red one has also been on autotrader since I first put mine up back then and has had its price slashed by £1000.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS AUDI TT ROADSTER TDI's !!

Edited by j4ck100

funny old business the car game is, what works for one clearly doesnt work for another, I sell bucket loads of KA's 07/08 years nothing older or newer and people avoid them at all costs in the auctions its the one car i sell month on month and make good money at.

One thing that i here often at auctions is the old wives tales this dealer is doing that that dealer is doing this, I often get asked have you seen what so and so is doing my reply is always the same, sorry i havent seen what anyone else is doing i am to busy making sure what i do is the best i can. 

• Like 2