Sign in to follow this  
Rory RSC

Top ten Independent dealer profits

Right on my doorstep when they say they do radio they do radio its almost every other song on any local station. 

Horrible People, Pummel vulnerable customers into silly finance deals with kneecappers r us 

just looking at their reviews gives you an idea  how they operate, surprised they are making money

That is what I really love about the motor industry, there are so many different ways of advertising and selling cars. It’s a brave move in my book but obviously with lots of hard work has paid off. I wonder if they saved money over just advertising their cars in Autotrader? 

To be fair most of the big supermarket’s have been bolting people into expensive finance deals, rolling in massively over priced warranties, paint protection and anything else they can. It’s the way their business model works. What is surprising is they they are still allowed to get away with it. How it can be in anyway treating customers fairly is beyond me, can it really be much longer before then FCA slap a couple of them on the wrist and issue a big fine or two.

Edited by Bmx Bandits

One of their sites is located about 30 miles from me. Around 18 months ago I did my own 'secret shopper' visit to scope-out how they operate. It was interesting to say the least. I would describe it as 'firing shrapnel into the sub-prime market'. I felt like I needed a shower when I got home. 

I really hope there will be a crackdown....

11 hours ago, Bmx Bandits said:

To be fair most of the big supermarket’s have been bolting people into expensive finance deals, rolling in massively over priced warranties, paint protection and anything else they can. It’s the way their business model works. What is surprising is they they are still allowed to get away with it. How it can be in anyway treating customers fairly is beyond me, can it really be much longer before then FCA slap a couple of them on the wrist and issue a big fine or two.