A & S

Click and Collect

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

PLUS two hours getting the Kuga Idiot a DEAL on Mallard 's worm subterranean finance tier to which she was oh soooo pleased she could have it , what a waste of space . 

I say it and normally i stick to it , NO SUBRIME Deals , but every now and again i break my own rules :rolleyes: 

Oh well . be another one along soon 

Everytime I break my own rules and deal with an external finance company thinking it will be easy I regret it fairly promptly.

5 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Everytime I break my own rules and deal with an external finance company thinking it will be easy I regret it fairly promptly.

Haha know how you feel Rory , same here :rolleyes: 

You just think WHY did I agree to this don't you ? , You know you can sell it , even knowing a prime finance deal is a short wait and we still fall for it sometimes :huh:

On 11/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, DCS01 said:

Some people are acting like life is going on like normal.

^^ THIS ^^

Just because of this new vaccine news yesterday the phone has started ringing from non repeat/regular buyers we don't know - bloody idiots acting out like it's changed something.

They haven't even achieved mass testing yet, best case scenario for any semblance of 'normality' and unfettered overseas travel etc must be at least 6 months, at best.

Then we'll get hit with a wealth tax since they've pissed away so much on dumb schemes and keeping non viable businesses alive on our dollar.

14 hours ago, oldmarcus said:

^^ THIS ^^

Just because of this new vaccine news yesterday the phone has started ringing from non repeat/regular buyers we don't know - bloody idiots acting out like it's changed something.

They haven't even achieved mass testing yet, best case scenario for any semblance of 'normality' and unfettered overseas travel etc must be at least 6 months, at best.

Then we'll get hit with a wealth tax since they've pissed away so much on dumb schemes and keeping non viable businesses alive on our dollar.

I’ll be at the back of the queue for this! My old mum told me about the wonder drug they offered her back in the day to cure morning sickness, thalidomide? Fortunately she refused it?

2 hours ago, metcars said:

I’ll be at the back of the queue for this! My old mum told me about the wonder drug they offered her back in the day to cure morning sickness, thalidomide? Fortunately she refused it?

Wow and wasn't you the lucky one , phew so close , clever mum 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Wow and wasn't you the lucky one , phew so close , clever mum 

I know! But it makes me nervous about these wonder drugs? Easy to stick it in? Impossible to get out? 

2 hours ago, metcars said:

I know! But it makes me nervous about these wonder drugs? Easy to stick it in? Impossible to get out? 

I'm not going anywhere near any vaccine that alters my DNA , not a chance . as you say easy to stick it in , never to come out again 

Back on track, did one yesterday on click and deliver and done one today on click on collect :-)

1 hour ago, Row said:

Back on track, did one yesterday on click and deliver and done one today on click on collect :-)

Good work not all doom and gloom :D

how have you found this way of selling customer been ok to deal with ?

25 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Good work not all doom and gloom :D

how have you found this way of selling customer been ok to deal with ?

Yes all went well Rory thanks, to be fair it's not Unusal for us to sell cars to customers who don't ask for a test drive, also we do the odd distance sale even in normal times.