Rory RSC

Autotrader free advertising

Well done AT thank you :)

Edited by Row

Hi I don't think it is good offer from Autotrader November will be fully charged when customers can not even view and test drive and can not even collect it from forecourt and December is free they should make November free and charge December invoice hopefully when customer can come in the showroom view and test drive or at least make November 50% off we had 2 inquires today they wanted to come and view and test drive when we told them we can not offer viewing or test drive both of them refused to buy cars with distance selling conditions. I think we will have to speech to Autotrader about their offer or may be i am wrong please comment           

1 hour ago, Zahoor said:

Hi I don't think it is good offer from Autotrader November will be fully charged when customers can not even view and test drive and can not even collect it from forecourt and December is free they should make November free and charge December invoice hopefully when customer can come in the showroom view and test drive or at least make November 50% off we had 2 inquires today they wanted to come and view and test drive when we told them we can not offer viewing or test drive both of them refused to buy cars with distance selling conditions. I think we will have to speech to Autotrader about their offer or may be i am wrong please comment           

Doesn’t really make much difference does it.

Its still one month free.

Plus November’s invoice is deferred to pay in January.

I didn’t think they would do anything so I take my hat off to them.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Doesn’t really make much difference does it.

Its still one month free.

Plus November’s invoice is deferred to pay in January.

I didn’t think they would do anything so I take my hat off to them.

Just shows David, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Edited by Row

2 hours ago, Zahoor said:

And the difference IS ? 

November or Dec makes NO difference does it ? 

Thanks Autotrader . 

I am more than happy for AT doing this as December can be a bit dicey in normal circumstances, now you can say you have 50% off each month or buy one month get one month free and you pay at the end of the deal as they won't be taking any money from us until January. You never know they extend it depending if lockdown gets extended. 

22 hours ago, Zahoor said:

Doesn't make a difference does it?

On 11/5/2020 at 3:27 PM, Zahoor said:

FFS

Not sure what Zahoor has been smoking. Never expected anything so its very welcome, see others have now followed but the AutoTrader one was the biggy that makes the most difference, with click and collect and delivery we're still able to trade and sell right now (just off to deliver a Polo to Sheffield now bought entirely online) Hopefully even with a slow down for Xmas we'll be out of lockdown by the 2nd and able to make a few sales with zero AT cost.