Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

tier 1 2 3

Just catching up on the magazines piece on can we open in the title tier 1 2 3 ?

Well sorry James batchelor it is not "business as usual, carry on as normal" !

Tier 3 is avoid travel unless its for work, education or care. People not in tier 3 should avoid travelling into tier 1 and 2

You guessed ! I am in tier 3 !

Lockdown none essential retail now all in tier 3 !:unsure:

Edited by have a word with the wife

7 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

Just catching up on the magazines piece on can we open in the title tier 1 2 3 ?

Well sorry James batchelor it is not "business as usual, carry on as normal" !

Tier 3 is avoid travel unless its for work, education or care. People not in tier 3 should avoid travelling into tier 3 !

You guessed ! I am in tier 3 !

Lockdown none essential retail now all in tier 3 !:unsure:

Maybe he was referring to the doorsteppers.They appeared to profit when flouting the rules last lock down when my old pitch was forced to close for 3 months ! 

15 hours ago, trade vet said:

Maybe he was referring to the doorsteppers.They appeared to profit when flouting the rules last lock down when my old pitch was forced to close for 3 months ! 

You are a bitter old bastard. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Were open as normal , 

People are still traveling to see us too 

We are open as normal too...........however, the last 2 weeks no one seems to want to visit us anymore......tumbleweed here all of a sudden! :wacko:

4 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

You are a bitter old bastard. 

I might be old but I am not bitter and I am not a bastard.If you had a long established business with a lot of footfall and you were forced to close up and furlough staff for 3 months you might be of the same opinion.What makes it worse is that there has been repeat customers bringing in stuff to repair and sort out that they have bought from doorsteppers during lockdown because our guys were closed.

2 hours ago, Tony F said:

We are open as normal too...........however, the last 2 weeks no one seems to want to visit us anymore......tumbleweed here all of a sudden! :wacko:

Trouble we are all going to have now though Tony , is they are feeling like not leaving their county to see cars , this tier 1/2/3 idea seems to have the effect of making each county a barrier. .Had one ring today unsure if he can leave his county 35 miles away , I said "for gods sakes its not a civil war you know " we breathe the same air as Derbyshire" He's coming tomorrow if his wife says its ok :lol: bloody wimps :huh:

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

I might be old but I am not bitter and I am not a bastard.If you had a long established business with a lot of footfall and you were forced to close up and furlough staff for 3 months you might be of the same opinion.What makes it worse is that there has been repeat customers bringing in stuff to repair and sort out that they have bought from doorsteppers during lockdown because our guys were closed.

Sit around moaning about it or get on with it. It is what it is and nothing anyone can do. Just another miserable, doom and gloom post. In fact every single thread or posting you find yourself inclined to comment upon on this forum seems to have a negative spin on it. Its incredibly fucking boring and if you can't see it doesn't really do the car dealer forum community any good then you truly are deluded.   Very boring, very dull and ruining what used to be quite a valuable resource.

9 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Sit around moaning about it or get on with it. It is what it is and nothing anyone can do. Just another miserable, doom and gloom post. In fact every single thread or posting you find yourself inclined to comment upon on this forum seems to have a negative spin on it. Its incredibly fucking boring and if you can't see it doesn't really do the car dealer forum community any good then you truly are deluded.   Very boring, very dull and ruining what used to be quite a valuable resource.

Ha Ha,I am not biting Rory,go and sort out your black alloys as Nick thinks they are shite ( podcast )

13 hours ago, Tom said:

This thread will end in tiers 

Brilliant:D

On 10/25/2020 at 4:56 PM, trade vet said:

Harsh but, there's a lot of truth in that. 

19 hours ago, David Horgan said:

He's coming tomorrow if his wife says its ok :lol: bloody wimps 

This is the fuckin' problem, too many Snowflakes, and at the other end of the scale too many who are still doin' exactly as they like ..................

I am now joining the latter, no twat is Policing anything anyway, it's a joke now ;)

Why the fuck should we all punish ourselves and families, things like Christmas Visits for example, or closing our Businesses again !!

The Govt. speak is, (well some of it is), all very well, but because there is no resources to Police it there are many many more who are just doing as they wanna do than those who are abiding by the (once again unclear) rules ;)

I rest my case ;)

24 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

This is the fuckin' problem, too many Snowflakes, and at the other end of the scale too many who are still doin' exactly as they like ..................

I am now joining the latter, no twat is Policing anything anyway, it's a joke now ;)

Why the fuck should we all punish ourselves and families, things like Christmas Visits for example, or closing our Businesses again !!

The Govt. speak is, (well some of it is), all very well, but because there is no resources to Police it there are many many more who are just doing as they wanna do than those who are abiding by the (once again unclear) rules ;)

I rest my case ;)

I look after myself. I wear a mask. I distance myself as much as possible. Because I have heart failure/hypertension, it’s a deadly lottery for me; a one way ticket to a canvas bed in a temporary hospital to cough up my lungs! Where I live there’s a much higher volume of people. In my Tesco there’s ‘two million’ people coughing and sneezing over the vegetables and then handling everything? 

I completely understand your frustrations though Dave, but please wear a mask, not so much for yourself, but everyone else; guys like me:D 

Youll miss me when I’m gone, and who else will laugh at your jokes! :D

I do wear a mask, not for myself but as respect for others ................................. ;)

As for the rest of it, stuff like how many I can have in my house Christmas Day, driving to England to visit my family etc etc they can fuck right off !!

If they ever get all the other do as ya likeys to abide by there un-clear rules then I'll rethink ;)

I had a stay in a hotel in Chatham last Saturday night, not nice......it really did feel like a them and us situation.

Those that wore masks and, with that some had some basic manners and, the ferral maskless guests giving one or two fingers to the poor staff trying to do their best. It was even worse in the morning to see them rummaging thru the food at breakfast like an Arab market....was a real shock as most in Noooorfolk seem to have the basic grey matter to wear a mask over their face, not on their neck et al. 

I think it's just down to respect and manners but I do sympathise with Dave too. 

Edited by Frank Cannon
  • Thanks 1

That is it in a nutshell, well said Frank.

And to go off topic slightly, who all heard the latest greatest idea from these Govt. wanktards this morning ????????????

Apparently there have been a few Migrants get drowned trying to cross the English Channel in inflated Durex etc so they can illegally enter the UK ...................

So what are the Govt. fucktards now gonna do .......................

They now plan on giving them free passage to UK so they don't drown themselves ............................

What the fuck is that all about :(:angry::angry::angry: