Paul Falcon Cars

2008 Renault Espace programme Key card

46 minutes ago, Paul Falcon Cars said:

Hi All

Can anyone help in how to programme key card to car or have any suggestions, locks okay but won't unlock on both keys. 

Good luck with that.Espace’s are not that old but they must be virtually extinct by now,that’s how good they were.My experience with them was that they were a nightmare and the punters for them were just as bad.Did anyone make any money on them ?

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Good luck with that.Espace’s are not that old but they must be virtually extinct by now,that’s how good they were.My experience with them was that they were a nightmare and the punters for them were just as bad.Did anyone make any money on them ?

Agreed. Not seen one for a long time, and if I did I'd genuinely consider torching it. Bastard things!

10 hours ago, trade vet said:

The one car that has given me more bang for my buck was the Espace, think I did just short of a double century before they fell off the cliff to be replaced by the 'Grands'. The only car I'd travel for, the only car I never got outbid on (until the last year or so when a guy in Kent started buying them all  presumably for export to France )and the only 7 seater you could sell that you knew would never come back for anything major. Just a very well made and thoughtful car. Still see the odd one going through with ridiculously low guide prices that are usually smashed. 

As for the OP,  you will need a new virgin key and of course programming.

24 minutes ago, sparky said:

The one car that has given me more bang for my buck was the Espace, think I did just short of a double century before they fell off the cliff to be replaced by the 'Grands'. The only car I'd travel for, the only car I never got outbid on (until the last year or so when a guy in Kent started buying them all  presumably for export to France )and the only 7 seater you could sell that you knew would never come back for anything major. Just a very well made and thoughtful car. Still see the odd one going through with ridiculously low guide prices that are usually smashed. 

As for the OP,  you will need a new virgin key and of course programming.

I knew there would be someone who did well with them.There is good profit in unfashionable or problem stuff if you are prepared to take your medicine on the bad ones.It was the same I think with the early Lagunas,I know a retailer who bought loads of them at the block as they were for nothing because the trade hated them.He would reblock the bad ones.

25 minutes ago, trade vet said:

I knew there would be someone who did well with them.There is good profit in unfashionable or problem stuff if you are prepared to take your medicine on the bad ones.It was the same I think with the early Lagunas,I know a retailer who bought loads of them at the block as they were for nothing because the trade hated them.He would reblock the bad ones.

I've always been a Renault man. Sadly the trade has learned not to mock them anymore, they are a damn fine product and the old french wives tales are a thing of the past, sadly resulting in lesser margins for us original french boys.

2 hours ago, sparky said:

I've always been a Renault man. Sadly the trade has learned not to mock them anymore, they are a damn fine product and the old french wives tales are a thing of the past, sadly resulting in lesser margins for us original french boys.

I think its more the point you found an easy way to fix french gremlins whether it was citroen or renault but wisely kept your knowledge in house :)

3 hours ago, sparky said:

Wise words, I had a good living out of those Espace. 

3 hours ago, It's me said:

I think its more the point you found an easy way to fix french gremlins whether it was citroen or renault but wisely kept your knowledge in house :)

I must admit, any red or amber light on a french powered lot's assured report is quite appealing :)