Not sure who’s seen this video by Marc Thornborough – Brand Director Autotrader
I think its a great video and insight to what Marc and his team are doing back at base https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIldk77jpDs Its just over 6 minutes and well worth watching !
Would be great to get some feedback , and did you know what exactly went on at AT – HQ?

Today's trading statement!

Auto Trader is projecting 11.5% annual growth as its efforts to drive average revenue per retailer and generate revenue from consumer services both exceed expectations.

It's all about how much they can screw out of you!

• Like 2

who saw the the sign on the wall, " they need us more than we need them "

should be called  Greedy trader .

• Like 1

As a small home seller and a newbie. I have given up on AT already. Paid for 4 adverts and not one phone call or mail. For me FB is the way to go. I usually have an enquiry daily. Or at least every other day. You do get some twats or people that have had a few beers and think......oh that looks nice, shall we go buy it darling? And yes the add on AT is very well presented and I agree that people are now searching for cars in the evening on their pc's or phones etc. But i'm sticking to FB and it free! But I do have to do a lot of bumping as I have cars advertised on about 50 groups, but happy to spend half hour bumping instead of spending £50 for a single ad. I do still do use motors, tradeit, and freeads.

Saw Umesh's video and was surprised, never knew they had that many people working for them

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:29 PM, umesh said:

Not sure who’s seen this video by Marc Thornborough – Brand Director Autotrader
I think its a great video and insight to what Marc and his team are doing back at base https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIldk77jpDs Its just over 6 minutes and well worth watching !
Would be great to get some feedback , and did you know what exactly went on at AT – HQ?

seen the video Umesh and its surprised me pleasantly, never realised they had that many people working there. must admit my auto edit was compromised about 2 weeks ago and if it wasn't for the security team would have been a complete nightmare, someone tried hacking my adverts and scamming punters using my account and they got it sorted within an hour no fuss. To Nicks point - I also use facebook but only seem to sell the cheap end and far too few, even using boosted adverts, to make a serious living. need to sell 30-35 a month, have sold 2 from FB this year but its worth it for the little money. I want repeat business and more local sales as most of my income from service/MOT and workshop. the 2 FB sales came from Scotland so wont be seeing them again in a hurry :) 

Still don't impress me, was with them for many yrs from when they first started doing the online packages.

price increases eventually became daylight robbery and totally unjustifiable!

Now sliced 60% off our monthly advertising bill to do the same amount of numbers! Happy days!!!