Sign in to follow this  
OneCarefulOwner

Always nice to arrive to a freshly smashed front end @ BCA

This won't be new but it's funny, slight chip to front side, due to massive workload I collected it a day late and got charged £5+vat and I was fuming. guys check this bloody car over as it best be perfect to assured report and BINGO absolute fail. not a penny for my drivers to waste there 5hr round trip for nothing. 

First failure since using BCA in the last 6 months, protocol for getting your money back is any clue's? will they process it without me chasing them? 

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 11.49.54 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 11.49.54.jpeg

In my opinion nothing is automatic apart from there invoicing out system. 

That’s a nasty repair I held out for my last claim as the roof was dented in four places they said hang on with your claim I will see if the vendor will offer anything for you to keep it which they did in all fairness £50!! I didn’t even put up a fight clearly a waste of breath just ended the call with come and get it .. 

Which BCA,what year is it . I don’t think they can fob you off with that one.You might even be able to turn a defeat into a victory with some negotiating.

29 minutes ago, justina3 said:

In my opinion nothing is automatic apart from there invoicing out system. 

:lol:

Few years back snowy winters day I bought a Megane cabby out of Peterborough on a Friday for a song, collected on a Monday, nearside front parked up against wall.....yes I know....

Drove it out, whoopee good box, nice car.

Put fuel in it, coming back across forecourt, treated to the sight of nearside front bumper corner split right in two with smashed foglight hanging out like some comedy joke glasses.....got no where with that. :angry:

• Haha 1

Even when the cars are parked neatly in a row I still fail to spot damage - the latest is half a front bumper hanging off & mangled. I blame car blindness - looking at too many cars. Honestly, I’m f***ing useless.

As for Megane cabbies I remember once assuring my mechanic that ALL of the windows worked when I’d checked over the car, I was 100% certain. When he removed the door panel he phone to ask how certain I was as the window was chocked up with wood :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OneCarefulOwner said:

This won't be new but it's funny, slight chip to front side, due to massive workload I collected it a day late and got charged £5+vat and I was fuming. guys check this bloody car over as it best be perfect to assured report and BINGO absolute fail. not a penny for my drivers to waste there 5hr round trip for nothing. 

First failure since using BCA in the last 6 months, protocol for getting your money back is any clue's? will they process it without me chasing them? 

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 11.49.54 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 11.49.54.jpeg

One careful Owner 

Hahah Had to be said Sorry 

1 hour ago, BHM said:

Even when the cars are parked neatly in a row I still fail to spot damage - the latest is half a front bumper hanging off & mangled. I blame car blindness - looking at too many cars. Honestly, I’m f***ing useless.

As for Megane cabbies I remember once assuring my mechanic that ALL of the windows worked when I’d checked over the car, I was 100% certain. When he removed the door panel he phone to ask how certain I was as the window was chocked up with wood :lol:

:D

T cut isn't quite as good as the 80s sadly 

6 hours ago, trade vet said:

Which BCA,what year is it . I don’t think they can fob you off with that one.You might even be able to turn a defeat into a victory with some negotiating.

nope straight up we will re grade it, no discount no offer. #Enfield 

• Haha 1