hondansxr

AUTOTRADER FAIR PRICE !!!

so i have just advertised a 58 plate seat for £1999  car has done 117k with full history ... autotrader give it a "FAIR"  price

car has just had a borg & beck clutch dual mass flywheel , master cylinder , service full mot valet mop and canubra polish all of which would cost @ 12-1500 pounds and the autotrader give it FAIR  price .. they are also telling us how much to pay and advertise our stock is this FAiR advertising practice ......

You don't have to take any notice of AT if you don't want to, it's your car and your money.

I don’t use Autotrader but you have to ask how on Earth can you expect any advertising platform to know you have put a fancy wax on 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, justina3 said:

I don’t use Autotrader but you have to ask how on Earth can you expect any advertising platform to know you have put a fancy wax on 

how very dare you

its canubra wax,when only the best will do

shows up my stardrops in a bucket:D

23 hours ago, hondansxr said:

so i have just advertised a 58 plate seat for £1999  car has done 117k with full history ... autotrader give it a "FAIR"  price

car has just had a borg & beck clutch dual mass flywheel , master cylinder , service full mot valet mop and canubra polish all of which would cost @ 12-1500 pounds and the autotrader give it FAIR  price .. they are also telling us how much to pay and advertise our stock is this FAiR advertising practice ......

Customers don't give a hoot mate don't worry 

I have sold two this week with Massive HIGH prices on , one was wait for it £2,890 OVER Priced :lol:

the other thing is their system don't take into account , rarity , Polish jobs , Cam Belts Full service history ,Colour ,  New tyres , and if you bring it up with them  as i do regular they just say its all part of the customer journey and a discussion point .

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, justina3 said:

OR FULL CLUTCH KIT SERVICE ETC

sold 10 over the last 7 days from the Autotrader, and looking at portal 4 of them were fair price, 3 high and 3 great, customers seem to want to use the high price flags as a bargaining tool, asking for the amount its overpriced as a discount. If they've rang up they're interested, love it when they do as this gives me a chance to tell them why its got that price and why every other car they're looking at is a shitter compared to mine, wax on about the service, the reviews we have etc. very rare we dont sell.

Sold a VW Polo today, AT good price 1703, we sold it for 2695 high price. 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, It's me said:

how very dare you

its canubra wax,when only the best will do

shows up my stardrops in a bucket:D

......I'm probably going to regret asking but, what are Star Drops and will they change my life? ;)

Fair price is Fair price.....it is what it says on the tin, unless it's a sh!tter as AT don't take everything into account.