Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Peugeot 208 question

Does anyone know, at what year and at what trim level did the 208 get the touchscreen tablet thing?

cheers

38 minutes ago, Tom said:

Think they all did from launch

As an option?

19 hours ago, metcars said:

Yes non factory, you'll see it says radio controls behind steering wheel inop as they arent connected in the condition photos. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tom said:

Yes non factory, you'll see it says radio controls behind steering wheel inop as they arent connected in the condition photos. 

Ok, thanks. But, all 208’s, regardless of trim level, should come as standard with the touch screen? 

4 hours ago, metcars said:

But, all 208’s, regardless of trim level, should come as standard with the touch screen? 

Yes, well that is to say I've never seen one without, and I get a lot of them in around these parts for various faults ;)

18 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Yes, well that is to say I've never seen one without, and I get a lot of them in around these parts for various faults ;)

To be fair they’re not my usual quarry! But I’m responding to a request, and when you start looking on auctions they clearly don’t all have them? I assume there’s a high failure rate. And I assume the replacement cost is high compared to what you can buy aftermarket. 

I won’t be buying any 208s that’s for sure!

Ze general public like froggy shit ;)

Edited by Dave2302

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Good sellers though :ph34r:

True, French cars do sell well, and i've sold plenty. Never got stuck with one either. But I don't think they are quite the style leaders they were. The clio doesn't stack up against Fiat 500 and Mini. Shame. Didn't Renault originally aim the clio at a typical 20yr old woman, and they got it right! But, not any more?

When you really get into the French gear, you eventually learn that doesn't seem to be a standard spec anything:D

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 7:00 AM, Frank Cannon said:

When you really get into the French gear, you eventually learn that doesn't seem to be a standard spec anything

:lol: