MarkTVS

New logbook service

Whilst it's great that it's another thing that can be done quickly, I do wonder why it's being rolled out so slowly to all the different areas? Still waiting for my trade plates on the archaic, postal only, service.

So if I buy a car from the ever not so helpful bca log book to be confirmed four weeks later they finally admit it’s not coming I still can’t use this system as I do not know any of the previous owners details to order a duplicate ?

2 hours ago, justina3 said:

So if I buy a car from the ever not so helpful bca log book to be confirmed four weeks later they finally admit it’s not coming I still can’t use this system as I do not know any of the previous owners details to order a duplicate ?

This

To be fair it clearly states it’s a service designed for motorists who have lost or damaged their log book. It’s hardly rocket science to work out they won’t be sending them out willy nilly to any Tom, Dick or Harry who claims to of just bought it from the block.

4 minutes ago, BHM said:

It’s hardly rocket science to work out they won’t be sending them out willy nilly to any Tom, Dick or Harry who claims to of just bought it from the block.

:lol:

Awww I'm gutted :D

Edited by Dave2302

7 hours ago, BHM said:

To be fair it clearly states it’s a service designed for motorists who have lost or damaged their log book. It’s hardly rocket science to work out they won’t be sending them out willy nilly to any Tom, Dick or Harry who claims to of just bought it from the block.

I was only seeking clarification in case there was another way.