Sign in to follow this  
JDM1983

Online Car Supermarket - Unhappy Customer

Had a customer come by today to see our 68 plate, 4,800 mile Abarth 595. He was less than complimentary about a new and well known online car supermarket, who delivered him an 18 plate, 6,000 mile Abarth 595 yesterday. Apparently the car looked like it had done 20,000 hard miles. Anyway, he sent them packing back with it, demanding his refund. Came and saw my car, very happy an bought it. I wonder how they are getting along generally, maybe this is an isolated incident, but didn’t sound very good from them.

If its the same 'new' one that I'm thinking of then an inside contact tells me they are doing very well....

9 minutes ago, Halfpenny said:

If its the same 'new' one that I'm thinking of then an inside contact tells me they are doing very well....

Depends what constitutes doing well.Amateur car dealer Cazoo are projecting losing £70m in the first 3 years having apparently up until now had funding of £180m.I hope Cazam blows them out of the water.

4 hours ago, trade vet said:

Depends what constitutes doing well.Amateur car dealer Cazoo are projecting losing £70m in the first 3 years having apparently up until now had funding of £180m.I hope Cazam blows them out of the water.

Cazam?! What’s that? You’re joking right?

12 hours ago, trade vet said:

Doing well as in meeting or exceeding targets in their business plan. Always expected to make losses initially, I believe.

8 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

Cazam?! What’s that? You’re joking right?

Big Motoring World venture. Got a massive place in Peterborough. Goes live next month.