Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

MASKS ?

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

Had a police officer in buying a car today.   She was retired actually.   Didn't wear a mask. Was trading in a shitter PX.

Police don't get Covid :D

Only got to look in a police car , No Masks :lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Had a police officer in buying a car today.   She was retired actually.   Didn't wear a mask. Was trading in a shitter PX.

/\ /\ /\ like

No doubt she was "exempt" from wearing it for reason(s) which you are not allowed to ask, and which do not require her to prove that, although if she is a really clever bastard she can print herself a dumb arsed badge off the internet to say she's exempt, and then grin and point at the stoopid badge when questioned :huh:

:rolleyes: Just one more case in point where I rest my case that the UK is totally fucked up beyond redemption.

Personally, I'd refuse to serve the wankers.

16 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Police don't get Covid :D

Only got to look in a police car , No Masks 

:lol:

Not only but also ....

That Covid is very intelligent for a Virus ....

It is sympathetic, you can have 30 folks at your Funeral and it will leave 'em alone, but it doesn't like marriages, only 6 at your wedding or it will get ya, it also doesn't come out before 10pm, you can get as pissed as you like in big groups at your local, hugging kissing and fighting with your fellow piss heads and it won't get ya until after 10pm , if you are a whole load of students who have the Virus in Edinburgh you can make a noise whining whingeing and protesting and now the Virus has relented and you are all allowed to go home to wherever you live in the UK and obviously the Virus won't spread to the areas you go home to ....................................

and on and on and on ....................

Anyone else got any current corkers ?

Edited by Dave2302

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

i might be repeating myself but heres 2

im alright to come in without a mask as ive had it

and last week couple,she wears one, we go through the safety of distancing using cleanser wearing masks etc ,then her husband walks in no mask and sits next to her

now im a fair man, my violent tendancies have grown less as my age increases, but, i wonder if they are also imune to a smack in the gob

2 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Well if its still here at Christmas 

We are having a funeral for the Turkey 

Then inviting 30 people to attend 

2 hours ago, It's me said:

my violent tendancies have grown less as my age increases, but, i wonder if they are also imune to a smack in the gob

Same here, thankfully we don't have as many of these wankers up here as you guys do, but for the many tourists since lockdown ended, but this year they seem to be even more disrespectful knobs than usual, we've never had so much lunacy this is the worst year ever ;) Like i said earlier, I just know I'm gonna jump up and down on one of these tossers soon :(

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Well if its still here at Christmas 

We are having a funeral for the Turkey 

Then inviting 30 people to attend 

Love it, as ever ;)

Christmas, jeez i reckon it will be getting a lot worse by then ;)

Only 3 months away now btw :lol:

Edited by Dave2302

On 9/30/2020 at 12:14 PM, Rory RSC said:

Anyone got any customers turning up actually wearing Masks?       Got loads just turning up without them.

If you have to wear one to go the co op, you can fucking wear one in here to buy a car or fuck off.    I didn't sleep much last night and grumpier than trade vet today :lol: Ready to flip

I ask them to wear one when I book them in. I've had 3 claim exemption so far. Fine, the time indoors will be absolutely minimal and certainly less than the 15 minutes which attracts the attention of the track and trace people.

Not an issue for those that have booked in, still get the occasional walk on but they will put it on if asked. Ive had to give a couple out to people claiming to have forgotten them. I dont think mask wearing will stop the virus, but it will do more than nothing at all, so thats a good start for me.

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

Only 3 months :rolleyes: and you remind me :blink:

To think, " I used to like you :D"

6 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Same here, thankfully we don't have as many of these wankers up here as you guys do, but for the many tourists since lockdown ended, but this year they seem to be even more disrespectful knobs than usual, we've never had so much lunacy this is the worst year ever ;) Like i said earlier, I just know I'm gonna jump up and down on one of these tossers soon :(

Love it, as ever ;)

Christmas, jeez i reckon it will be getting a lot worse by then ;)

We live in a touristy bit of Norfolk.

Was talking to the wife and friends (4 of us!) about the current crop of visitors this year, seems ours is the worst on record too with regards courtesy, manners and driving habits too....must the dreggs that usually do the rougher parts of the Costas I guess and I thought I was bad:P

20 hours ago, David Horgan said:

To think, " I used to like you :D"

:lol:

15 hours ago, Frank Cannon said:

must the dreggs that usually do the rougher parts of the Costas I guess and I thought I was bad

That's what we all think up here, definitely selfish arrogant disrespectful do as we likey types :angry:

14 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

Question, will supermarkets be allowed to sell turkeys that serve more than 6 ?

Now you've gone and bleedin' done it, there will only be sparrows for sale now :D

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

Question, will supermarkets be allowed to sell turkeys that serve more than 6 ? :unsure::D

Just see that coming cant you in this daft dopey world of PC fools .

Covid safe Turkeys , only feeds 4 and two kids :lol:

• Haha 1