Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

MASKS ?

Looks like we've got to wear the Bl@@dy things now too . 

6 Months its just said 

Might have to move OUTSIDE I think .

Any thoughts Ladies and Gents ? 

I've been wearing one when with customers since June. Its fine and works as a visual reminder for them to keep away from you. Customer goes, throw it in the bin and put a new one on when another turns up. Theyre peanuts now on Amazon, about £5 for 50.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MattR said:

I've been wearing one when with customers since June. Its fine and works as a visual reminder for them to keep away from you. Customer goes, throw it in the bin and put a new one on when another turns up. Theyre peanuts now on Amazon, about £5 for 50.

Yes, it’s not too difficult. It’s not a huge inconvenience when considering the potential alternative that we all know is coming over the hills towards us. Poor boris has spelt it out, like headmaster to the naughty kids! Here’s hoping!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Looks like we've got to wear the Bl@@dy things now too . 

6 Months its just said 

Might have to move OUTSIDE I think .

Any thoughts Ladies and Gents ? 

I have been accused of wearing a mask for years now David !!!:ph34r:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tony F said:

I have been accused of wearing a mask for years now David !!!:ph34r:

Think I have the same one Tony :lol:

4 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Would a logo’d visor not be better than a mask ?

HAHA not thought of that idea :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattR said:

Snap

• Like 1

Trouble is no fucker will police it, supposed to have been wearing them for ages now in Mel's shop, the staff refuse to serve the arse's and then get a load of abuse :(

Useless wanker Cops not interested :huh:

3 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Trouble is no fucker will police it, supposed to have been wearing them for ages now in Mel's shop, the staff refuse to serve the arse's and then get a load of abuse :(

Useless wanker Cops not interested :huh:

But why would they ‘not’ want to wear a mask? Don’t they watch the news? That’s the reason we’re back in this mess again!

55 minutes ago, metcars said:

But why would they ‘not’ want to wear a mask? Don’t they watch the news? That’s the reason we’re back in this mess again!

Because there are some ignorant d1cks out there.  

• Like 1

had a bloke in this week,stopped him at the door as he had ignored the stop here wear mask signs

seriously he said "it doesnt matter ive had it"

WHAT ABOUT ME.......................................:wacko:

• Like 1

I've been to Germany recently, different world over there, the VAST and huge  majority are wearing masks anywhere outside of their home.  

My brother has a house in Denia Spain, last week he witnessed an argumentitive maskless Brit getting slapped with a 105 euro fine..... the alternative was a trip to the local nick, which he was very close to. 

Apparently, the Spanish police officer even spoke reasonable english and, tried to do the decent thing pointing out the error of the guys ways but, there's no educating pork.

Mr 'won't wear a mask guy' was a well educated Rupert, not some beer bellied tatt'd up lager lout. 

* nothing wrong with beer bellies, mines stupendous. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, It's me said:

had a bloke in this week,stopped him at the door as he had ignored the stop here wear mask signs

seriously he said "it doesnt matter ive had it"

WHAT ABOUT ME.......................................:wacko:

There’s a lot of this “all for yourself” attitude at the moment.

1 hour ago, Frank Cannon said:

I've been to Germany recently, different world over there, the VAST and huge  majority are wearing masks anywhere outside of their home.  

My brother has a house in Denia Spain, last week he witnessed an argumentitive maskless Brit getting slapped with a 105 euro fine..... the alternative was a trip to the local nick, which he was very close to. 

Apparently, the Spanish police officer even spoke reasonable english and, tried to do the decent thing pointing out the error of the guys ways but, there's no educating pork.

Mr 'won't wear a mask guy' was a well educated Rupert, not some beer bellied tatt'd up lager lout. 

* nothing wrong with beer bellies, mines stupendous. 

Everyone knows that when brits are on holiday the rules don’t apply!

On 9/25/2020 at 2:35 PM, metcars said:

Everyone has said it, basically because they are ignorant selfish fucktards who know fine well the woefully inadequate Police will / can do fuck all ...........

Meanwhile my partner Mel and her shop staff keep getting abused by these twunts.

I swear to you all I'm gonna be the one who gets nicked soon because I'm going to absolutely demolish one of these tossers :angry:

Came close a few weeks ago when some Motorcyclist was doing 3 figures through our village, he got arsey with me when I caught up with them down the road at a Cafe and told him and his mate they were wankers. Disrespectful (r)unt got all mouthy, lunged forward at me then looked shocked when he was sat on his arse with my foot on his throat :lol:

If it wasn't true it'd be funny, several times Mel has had baskets of shopping hurled across the shop because they have refused to serve the mask-less bastards, the staff rung the cops, who have refused to come out because I quote "The perp will be long gone by the time we get there" !!

I take it that statement would apply then if I went and blagged a few Building Societies :D

Errrrm isn't that the whole point of having a state of the art CCTV system ????????????????

The vast majority of the UK populace are disrespectful do as ya likey bastards :(

I do not believe Masks work, but I have one in each of our vehicles and always wear it in the shops etc out of respect for others !!

Rant Over ;)

Edited by Dave2302

51 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Everyone has said it, basically because they are ignorant selfish fucktards who know fine well the woefully inadequate Police will / can do fuck all ...........

Meanwhile my partner Mel and her shop staff keep getting abused by these twunts.

I swear to you all I'm gonna be the one who gets nicked soon because I'm going to absolutely demolish one of these tossers :angry:

Came close a few weeks ago when some Motorcyclist was doing 3 figures through our village, he got arsey with me when I caught up with them down the road at a Cafe and told him and his mate they were wankers. Disrespectful (r)unt got all mouthy, lunged forward at me then looked shocked when he was sat on his arse with my foot on his throat :lol:

If it wasn't true it'd be funny, several times Mel has had baskets of shopping hurled across the shop because they have refused to serve the mask-less bastards, the staff rung the cops, who have refused to come out because I quote "The perp will be long gone by the time we get there" !!

I take it that statement would apply then if I went and blagged a few Building Societies :D

Errrrm isn't that the whole point of having a state of the art CCTV system ????????????????

The vast majority of the UK populace are disrespectful do as ya likey bastards :(

I do not believe Masks work, but I have one in each of our vehicles and always wear it in the shops etc out of respect for others !!

Rant Over ;)

This virus situation has brought out the worst in the worst people. Too many idiots see these restrictions or small inconveniences like for example wearing a mask as a huge attack on their personal liberties and freedoms? I saw that video of those people in the town centre after 10pm pub closure continuing to party en masse! F****** gimps!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metcars said:

This virus situation has brought out the worst in the worst people. Too many idiots see these restrictions or small inconveniences like for example wearing a mask as a huge attack on their personal liberties and freedoms? I saw that video of those people in the town centre after 10pm pub closure continuing to party en masse! F****** gimps!

+1 ..........................

Did you hear the Boris fucktard spouting "We are relying on the common sense of the public" ....................

Well that's the lot of us fucked then :lol:

17 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

Did you hear the Boris fucktard spouting "We are relying on the common sense of the public" ....................

Regardless of your political persuasion, at times like these a nation needs a great statesman, instead we have boris? I’m sure a lot of people voted him in for a laugh, but the jokes on us!

On 9/28/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dave2302 said:

Sadly very true:D

On 9/28/2020 at 1:47 PM, metcars said:

the jokes on us!

Sadly I disagree ..............

I'm not saying I support Boris, not at all .............

What I am saying is he has an impossible and thankless task which is mostly as a result of all the many inept fucktards who were voted in before him, plus the C-19 and Brexit nonesense to contend with.

I gave up wasting time voting long long time ago, the UK is and has been fucked for many years and is only getting worse, IMHO it is now way past fixing :(

However, like many of us, I just plod on, do my work and whilst I get thrashed for various tax money which is supporting the many many unworthy, like a lot of us I still get a reasonable standard of living.

I don't get any of what my taxes are supposed to pay for, like the roads are shit, policing is shit, health care is shit, OAP is a pittance etc etc, but I do thank fuck that I do not live in or near a city now like many of you guys do ;)

Edited by Dave2302

Anyone got any customers turning up actually wearing Masks?       Got loads just turning up without them.

If you have to wear one to go the co op, you can fucking wear one in here to buy a car or fuck off.    I didn't sleep much last night and grumpier than trade vet today :lol: Ready to flip

51 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Anyone got any customers turning up actually wearing Masks?       Got loads just turning up without them.

Everyone we've seen has worn one or we've given them one to wear. No complaints from people really. 

Bit of a different customer profile to you though Rory

I wonder if the great unwashed mask less brigade are those likely to ask for "waz ya bst pryce 4 kesh m8"on initial contact..... I reckon there's a correlation there to be found:D

I mean, there's a lot I don't agree with and a mask isn't a panacea but, common sense goes with wearing a mask. 

I've been reasonably lucky with punters lately, only had three with mask wearing issues. 

.....a district maternity nurse, a carer for the elderly both proper tattooed up munters and a young male copper go figure. The copper did wear one when asked, the others were of a don't give a fuck attitude which was worrying. 

Edited by Frank Cannon

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

If you have to wear one to go the co op,

1 hour ago, Frank Cannon said:

the others were of a don't give a fuck attitude which was worrying.

Problem is the great unwashed unmasked, (love that btw), these scuffy bastards know that it cannot be enforced / police don't bother and when shop staff question the fuckers, they just become abusive and in some cases violent.

It is questionable whether you are actually (in law) entitled to challenge the knob jockeys, and although you have a right to refuse service, again it just provokes the usual toss pot piss ant confrontational responses most of the time ...........

Now that likely doesn't bother some of you, especially the old skool guys like me, FFS we'll have a row with any bugger, but some people feel physically sick at the thought of confrontation, case in point Mels shop assistants two of whom have since jacked their jobs in due to it ................

Remember this is just a small local supermarket in a very rural area, so we don't exactly get fisticuffs or knives and guns pointed, but some of these bastards physically throw their shopping baskets and get very up front and abusive to the mostly female staff :(

Funnily enough, a few weeks back when things were really bad, during the worst "peak" time for arse wipes, I went in their and mulled around with a security jacket on, (saturday arvo when the tourists are arriving), and fuck me not one of them had the balls to get all mouthy with me when I stopped 'em at the door pointed to the bloody great sign in red and told 'em, no masks no service ;)

Edited by Dave2302

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

Problem is the great unwashed unmasked, (love that btw), these scuffy bastards know that it cannot be enforced / police don't bother and when shop staff question the fuckers, they just become abusive and in some cases violent.

It is questionable whether you are actually (in law) entitled to challenge the knob jockeys, and although you have a right to refuse service, again it just provokes the usual toss pot piss ant confrontational responses most of the time ...........

Now that likely doesn't bother some of you, especially the old skool guys like me, FFS we'll have a row with any bugger, but some people feel physically sick at the thought of confrontation, case in point Mels shop assistants two of whom have since jacked their jobs in due to it ................

Remember this is just a small local supermarket in a very rural area, so we don't exactly get fisticuffs or knives and guns pointed, but some of these bastards physically throw their shopping baskets and get very up front and abusive to the mostly female staff :(

Funnily enough, a few weeks back when things were really bad, during the worst "peak" time for arse wipes, I went in their and mulled around with a security jacket on, (saturday arvo when the tourists are arriving), and fuck me not one of them had the balls to get all mouthy with me when I stopped 'em at the door pointed to the bloody great sign in red and told 'em, no masks no service ;)

B)

Had a police officer in buying a car today.   She was retired actually.   Didn't wear a mask. Was trading in a shitter PX.

• Like 1