Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful South Martin

AA Warranty anybody use them

I already use the AA for my website and AA cars for advertising and find them really professional. Just thought the AA warranty might sit nice along side it as the branding is strong. Anyone using them at the moment and if so how do you find them?  Good and Bad points? Looking at the reps business card they are part of the WMS group.

Yes same as you AA website etc, I use them and its good so far after they took over from motorway direct. Its free as well just have to put one paid for across every month. WMS seem ok compared to the others. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Yes same as you AA website etc, I use them and its good so far after they took over from motorway direct. Its free as well just have to put one paid for across every month. WMS seem ok compared to the others. 

What do you about free Tom, i'm also with AA website/advertising but i thought if you used there warranty's you had to put one on every car!

22 hours ago, Row said:

What do you about free Tom, i'm also with AA website/advertising but i thought if you used there warranty's you had to put one on every car!

No! Its Free just need to do a paid one at least once a month to qualify. 

On 9/15/2020 at 5:38 PM, Tom said:

Are you saying if you use their website to advertise they give you warranty for free???

15 hours ago, LSP Vehicles said:

Are you saying if you use their website to advertise they give you warranty for free???

Yes apart from 1 paid per month. Has been like that for a while 

• Like 1