MrC

Motoreasy

Anyone used Motoreasy for warranties? 

I only ask as Mrs C has fallen in love with and bought a X3 2.0d (I know) 

These are not high up on the reliability chart, I'm thinking of sticking a 3rd party warranty on it. I have these guys recommended but my ears are open. 

I used to use warrantywise back in the day when I traded and they were pretty pants. 

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Oh Dear .

Save your money , you will need it for a new engine soon :rolleyes:

Hence wanting to stick an all singing and dancing warranty on it. 

1 hour ago, MrC said:

Hence wanting to stick an all singing and dancing warranty on it. 

Can you not trade mrs c in for a new model .. lol :lol: one of our local mot stations was saying the aa breakdown cover is fairly good and he has never had any problems with them paying out .

Edited by Casper

Motoreasy was started by Duncan mcLure-fisher who set up Warranty Direct. I believe he is also a director of Halfords Autocentres - so there is a tie-up there.

AA Warranties are basically a reseller of Motorway Direct who are backed by AmTrust - who own Car Care Plan. Its all wheels within wheels.

My advice is don't bother with any of them. Put your money in the bank. Buy your wife a Honda Jazz or a hybrid Toyota - they just do what it says on the tin and you can enjoy life.

I deal with majority of warranty companies through the workshop, I think the Rac seem to be the least hassle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1