Bluechip Classics

Offering Finance - low turnover niche cars

Hi all,

Generally in our little world of classic cars, buyers pay with cash but more recently I've had a couple of requests for finance (make of that what you will!!).  I get the impression that the usual finance providers would not want to partner with a small, niche outfit like ours and we'd probably only do a handful of finance sales a year.  Does anyone have any experience or leads with providers that may be more matched to our needs?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony.

1 hour ago, Bluechip Classics said:

Hi all,

Generally in our little world of classic cars, buyers pay with cash but more recently I've had a couple of requests for finance (make of that what you will!!).  I get the impression that the usual finance providers would not want to partner with a small, niche outfit like ours and we'd probably only do a handful of finance sales a year.  Does anyone have any experience or leads with providers that may be more matched to our needs?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony.

Speak to magnitude brokers

• Like 1

Mallard Finance do older classics too 01206 243100 

They are brokers , think you have the be FCA approved to deal with them . But real easy to work with and competitive too . 

If i didn't use Moto Novo and Close I would give them more business but its the speed of the prop I go for , next day or two hours later  isn't soon enough .

Iv'e used them for a couple of weird sales like an old Rover 2000 for a guy , worked well there . 

Contact Andy Gough at Moorgate Motorsport Finance,good friend of ours and do road and motorsport cars,Andy is on Holiday at the moment but will answer e-mails.

On 8/17/2020 at 2:14 PM, David Horgan said:

Mallard Finance do older classics too 01206 243100 

They are brokers , think you have the be FCA approved to deal with them . But real easy to work with and competitive too . 

If i didn't use Moto Novo and Close I would give them more business but its the speed of the prop I go for , next day or two hours later  isn't soon enough .

Iv'e used them for a couple of weird sales like an old Rover 2000 for a guy , worked well there . 

Rover 2000 there a blast from the past mind my dad saying he owned 3 of them and and a mrk 2 jag 

On 8/23/2020 at 12:06 AM, Casper said:

Rover 2000 there a blast from the past mind my dad saying he owned 3 of them and and a mrk 2 jag 

Thought they were the dogs dangles in the day Casper , Then I had a go in that one we sourced and sold , 50 yrs later , wow what a piece of useless waste of metal :o

58 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Thought they were the dogs dangles in the day Casper , Then I had a go in that one we sourced and sold , 50 yrs later , wow what a piece of useless waste of metal :o

Guess it's a bit like everything else imaging swapping a modern day teenagers x box for an old Atari which back in the day was the bees knees . 

Atari whats one one of those :lol:

I had real air guns , Throwing arrows , Cross bows , catapults , knives , Fires in the woods , secret dens in the forest and tree rope swings over rivers . :D All well frowned upon now :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, David Horgan said:

Atari whats one one of those :lol:

I had real air guns , Throwing arrows , Cross bows , catapults , knives , Fires in the woods , secret dens in the forest and tree rope swings over rivers . :D All well frowned upon now :rolleyes:

Some sound similar to me had a couple of quads and trial bikes etc 

I know mentioned the other week that even back in my day we would do similar stuff or go and play kerby etc never happens now . 

Hope all is well at the. Horgan house hold 

2 minutes ago, Casper said:

Some sound similar to me had a couple of quads and trial bikes etc 

I know mentioned the other week that even back in my day we would do similar stuff or go and play kerby etc never happens now . 

Hope all is well at the. Horgan house hold 

No worries here my friend , lousy wet day  but were all good , well just me and the wife now , all fled the nest , so its me the wife and the dog , Bliss i must say , got the house to our self . 

6.30 pm and still at work , some things don't change lol 

Still out pace the kids :rolleyes:

Hope your all good too Casper . 

22 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

No worries here my friend , lousy wet day  but were all good , well just me and the wife now , all fled the nest , so its me the wife and the dog , Bliss i must say , got the house to our self . 

6.30 pm and still at work , some things don't change lol 

Still out pace the kids :rolleyes:

Hope your all good too Casper . 

Same here terrible weather .Yeah All good 

Edited by Casper