metcars

It’s official!

14 hours ago, oldmarcus said:

Better/safer those than Maccy D's when 1/2 price in August, me and my boy took the longer route back from the unit for a quick 'bargain bite' and it was heaving with people; we took one look and left, never saw a better way of spreading illness. Never usually touch that cr@p anyway, so no loss.

They must of had a hard time this year, I hope they all survived - at least our nearest one has which is handy sometimes.

Very true. My days of eating greasy baps is over. I’m 58, I’m more likely to be found in a lay-by eating an undressed salad out of a plastic container than a sausage and egg sarnie! 

• Like 1

So, I had reason to email BCA last week, Thursday in fact. And last Friday I sent another two emails to different departments of BCA. Neither have replied as of yet. I’m assuming that they’re ‘working from home’ so turn on the computer when you get back from school run about 10am and turn it off about 2:45pm before you pick up the kids again. Of course they’ll tell me it’s because of Covid?

6 hours ago, metcars said:

So, I had reason to email BCA last week, Thursday in fact. And last Friday I sent another two emails to different departments of BCA. Neither have replied as of yet. I’m assuming that they’re ‘working from home’ so turn on the computer when you get back from school run about 10am and turn it off about 2:45pm before you pick up the kids again. Of course they’ll tell me it’s because of Covid?

I’ve emailed twice asking why I haven’t been put on a black card yet and both have been ignored :angry:

2 hours ago, MarkTVS said:

I’ve emailed twice asking why I haven’t been put on a black card yet and both have been ignored :angry:

Sounds about right for bca .. guess it will be due to covid the gas board british gas scottish gas what ever its called here now wouldnt come out and service my parents boiler cancelled at the last minute there both in there 70s and dad has dementia i thought  gas were key workers too..  

Edited by Casper

10 hours ago, MarkTVS said:

Funnily enough, I have a card issue too. Sent them two emails. Effectively I can’t buy at the moment. But I think they know they can call the shots really? But I also sent an email about deliveries and that’s been ignored too. Interesting with all that ‘business partner’ nonsense! All I can say at the moment is good old manheim!

• Like 1

Sent another message this morning! Focusing on the card issue. Given up on the logistics guys ever replying. 

FFS

Just heard back from them about the account. Still nothing from transport? 

What was that Manheim / Cox Automotive guy with the corporate jargon called who used to post on here   ( until we pissed him off ).Get in touch with him.He had some contrived title like ‘global head of blue sky thinking ‘ or something.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, trade vet said:

What was that Manheim / Cox Automotive guy with the corporate jargon called who used to post on here   ( until we pissed him off ).Get in touch with him.He had some contrived title like ‘global head of blue sky thinking ‘ or something.

Sounds good, that’s going on my business cards!