Sign in to follow this  
Mojo121

Distance selling opt out

Anyone aware of a distance selling regs opt out that can be used? Remember a user on here used to have one

trader purchasing spares or repair car and having driver collect so just covering bases

it is trade to trade though so may not apply?

I used a close brother deal three weeks ago to sell distance ,

Stands at 12 months unless you chose to alter the time frame to say 14 days , we did by just changing the wording on the contract . 

That’s not DSR is it? 
Surely if THEY are having it collected, as opposed to you delivering, then DSRs don’t apply. Their appointed collector is responsible for inspecting & accepting the car on their behalf - at least that’s what I write in an email to anyone thinking of arranging third party collections.

40 minutes ago, BHM said:

That’s not DSR is it? 
Surely if THEY are having it collected, as opposed to you delivering, then DSRs don’t apply. Their appointed collector is responsible for inspecting & accepting the car on their behalf - at least that’s what I write in an email to anyone thinking of arranging third party collections.

Exactly what I ended up deciding - driver signed for it.

9 hours ago, BHM said:

That’s not DSR is it? 

ThisB)