Sign in to follow this  
umesh

Customers ! What are they thinking of....

What an interesting conversation with a customer !

Rings about a car £9000 -, tells me the PX he has is being 'sold' at £9000 , How much would I do a deal to swap.

His car is worth £7250 so I tell him I need £1750 to swap ! He says but you want to make profit on both cars , why are you being so greedy ? He says IF I sell my car for £9000, cause that's what they're selling for   it would be a straight swap!

Long story short I kept it very amicable - and explained I am in BUSINESS  AND I NEED TO MAKE PROFIT OB BOTH cars , as they are individual deals!

He said I thought you'd do me a favour !!

I said that's fine I'd you a favour as long as you pay my wages as a favour back !

He's gone away to see if anyone else will do him a favour ..anyone want his number ! 

Hang on...... got a £6k car here..... let me just put the price up to £8750....... OK...... give us his number, I'll be amazing and give him £250 back. You wanna buy his swapper?

• Like 1

i get the "swappers" all the time mainly from gumtree. They always say the same thing "my car is worth £xxx" so yours is retailing at the same amount so what about a straight swap? They are always so upset when you explain to them that there car is NOT worth what they think and that i have to eat !