awc1000

vw transporter.

apologies for wrong section but i cant find the recent topic related too vw transporters, someone was looking for transporters to convert??

a good friend has this for disposal, 10/60 transporter t28 swb van, 1 owner, his from new, no VAT, its in the nice grey, done 68K with full vw history bar last service.

it also has the rear bench seat still new wrapped up never used.

condition- he's uber fussy, the van is mint, you'll not find one like it at auction or elsewhere,

never had paint and needs nothing, the van needs zero prep, simply clean and sell.

no finance, no story's, bid in confidance.

if interested message me a price and i will forward, cheers.

Put it on T2T, should make a bundle, the clientele love german gear.... ;)

Edited by Frank Cannon

3 minutes ago, Frank Cannon said:

Put it on T2T, should make a bundle, the clientele love german gear.... ;)

yeh will do monday, i can trade it easy enough, just remembered someone on here was looking a few weeks ago.

20 minutes ago, awc1000 said:

yeh will do monday, i can trade it easy enough, just remembered someone on here was looking a few weeks ago.

Yes, there is/was a guy who does camper van conversions, not been here a while though. 

5 hours ago, awc1000 said:

apologies for wrong section but i cant find the recent topic related too vw transporters, someone was looking for transporters to convert??

a good friend has this for disposal, 10/60 transporter t28 swb van, 1 owner, his from new, no VAT, its in the nice grey, done 68K with full vw history bar last service.

condition- he's uber fussy, the van is mint, you'll not find one like it at auction or elsewhere,

never had paint and needs nothing, the van needs zero prep, simply clean and sell.

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/forum/topic/8998-auction-prices-eye-watering/

Theres a link to the thread you mentioned hope all is well 

17 hours ago, awc1000 said:

Can you pm me the reg no and what he wants for it? 

Thanks 

Hi PM us the reg and I'll ask a good friend of mine who is into Transporters to make camper vans of . 

He pays wild money i reckon he would have it if he isn't stocked up , I've just sold 3 for him so he may well be up for it .

Don't want to step on Mr C though if its going that way , Forum politeness and all , its not for me so no worries if its going elsewhere.