Sign in to follow this  
MrC

Bounce back loans

36 minutes ago, Highlinev8 said:

You got a great result then. I've been waiting for contact from Barclays for over a month. Multiple calls/emails etc.......crickets. My relationship with my bank is currently strained to put it mildly.

My bank santander who I spoke to on friday as I had a problem, the business side is phone only and fair enough it took 40 minutes on hold but I was basically asked why are you not claiming the bbls loan,I have until the 4th November at the moment according to govt advise that may be extended,you dont have to go 50g you can have say 10 if you prefer,so long as you have a business bank account the set up should literally take 10 minutes if you are slow or 2 minutes if you are a starter

I havent decided if I want the govt groats as basically my setup wouldn't really benefit unless I wanted to invest but I'm slowing down not speeding up

maybe I could borrow the full 50 g  get some gold chains and tracky bottoms and go and start some local door knocking loans at 10 er a week mate or the dog gets it

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

My bank santander who I spoke to on friday as I had a problem, the business side is phone only and fair enough it took 40 minutes on hold but I was basically asked why are you not claiming the bbls loan,I have until the 4th November at the moment according to govt advise that may be extended,you dont have to go 50g you can have say 10 if you prefer,so long as you have a business bank account the set up should literally take 10 minutes if you are slow or 2 minutes if you are a starter

I havent decided if I want the govt groats as basically my setup wouldn't really benefit unless I wanted to invest but I'm slowing down not speeding up

maybe I could borrow the full 50 g  get some gold chains and tracky bottoms and go and start some local door knocking loans at 10 er a week mate or the dog gets it

If you don't need it put it in Premium Bonds.

Instantly available. No interest but might win up to £1,000,000 (less my 10%)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

If you don't need it put it in Premium Bonds.

Instantly available. No interest but might win up to £1,000,000 (less my 10%)

our premium bonds go back to 1983 and we've won £25 :D

Mine went back to the 1960's, and your £25 was a lot better than I ever got :lol: