Sign in to follow this  
BIGNIT

covid 19 certifiate

Apparently we download one off hse  website after doing risk assessment.

Can anyone point me in right direction I cant find this certificate to download.

We had our local environmental officer yesterday posting leaflets through our letter boxes on how to open safety

This woman was touching all the letter boxes door handles , stepping inside everywhere when the doors were open on the estate from what i saw , I was outside washing the doors , windows and funnily enough letter boxes . 

She comes over to us so i ask , " whats the leaflet for in a sharp tone  ? How to open next week she said , Then told me she's an environmental  health and safety officer but doubled up as a leaflet delivery person today because its important to get the rules out in the area . 

So i asked her what training she had because you've touched every letter box and door on the estate , stepped into my workshop where it says NO ENTRY , and are presently standing way to close to me , you have not got gloves on , cant see and form of hand sanitiser or wipes and your like a bee round a honey pot to every building on the road . I suppose on the leaflet it tells me to enforce 2 Metre rule , wash my hands , put up signs , put screens up on my desk , use the appointment only system where i can , be careful and don't touch things doesn't it , don't take cash , and make sure i have a routine to clean car interiors 

She says yes it does cover some of those points , So why then  in gods name WHY haven't you read it then i asks , told her to collect her leaflets and take them away with her . 

Then had to wash the doors again .

39 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

We had our local environmental officer yesterday posting leaflets through our letter boxes on how to open safety

This woman was touching all the letter boxes door handles , stepping inside everywhere when the doors were open on the estate from what i saw , I was outside washing the doors , windows and funnily enough letter boxes . 

She comes over to us so i ask , " whats the leaflet for in a sharp tone  ? How to open next week she said , Then told me she's an environmental  health and safety officer but doubled up as a leaflet delivery person today because its important to get the rules out in the area . 

So i asked her what training she had because you've touched every letter box and door on the estate , stepped into my workshop where it says NO ENTRY , and are presently standing way to close to me , you have not got gloves on , cant see and form of hand sanitiser or wipes and your like a bee round a honey pot to every building on the road . I suppose on the leaflet it tells me to enforce 2 Metre rule , wash my hands , put up signs , put screens up on my desk , use the appointment only system where i can , be careful and don't touch things doesn't it , don't take cash , and make sure i have a routine to clean car interiors 

She says yes it does cover some of those points , So why then  in gods name WHY haven't you read it then i asks , told her to collect her leaflets and take them away with her . 

Then had to wash the doors again .

went to the fish shop last night wife queued, I stayed in car, she took cash and card just in case

they only take cash

they have all the gear up/ distancing /in and all the right stickers 

gave her change 

I would rather it was card payment only

she had no gloves on either apparently so wraps chips/ take money /put money in till /give you someone else's change

I won't be going back for some time

• Like 1

There's loads of examples of others not adhering to the rules but its like everything else, you need to just let them get on with it. It will affect them, not you. But then....if it causes R to tip >1 and the 2nd lockdown happens.....hmmmm......

But then if we all observed perfect aseptic technique, R would swiftly drop to 0 and in about 3-4 weeks it would be history.

The truth is somewhere in between!