Pro care cars

Physical auctions

Hi all, I hope you’re all keeping well..

I’ve been in the trade for just over a year and I’ve always bought through attending physical auctions.. my question is when are the physical auctions likely to resume and if should start looking at buying online? 

Hi, your guess is as good as anybody’s.

• Like 1

From what I can tell  we are a couple months away from a physical auction.   Just cannot see how social distancing  can be operated at a physical auction.

Online only at the moment, always a gamble   but there is no other way at present

I bought  3 online this week,  got lucky and all seem ok

Thats if the auction houses want to shift back to physical, for now they will have to but i do see a future for grade 1-3 cars all to go on line first then who knows, the staff and insurance cover alone might cover the lost sales from the car wash crew turning up each week with a pocket full of kesh.

From what i see those kind of buyers are cutting there teeth on facebook ads turning up at peoples door steps and bidding them hard and forcefully, we bought a KA this week the lad tried to sell it on facebook but had several very nasty people turn up and almost throw him half the money and walk off with the keys.

Pointless them reopening yet anyway, they’ve not got enough stock coming in to warrant having full daily auctions running again.

Although WBAC have reopened some branches this week so bca will be getting some stock starting to roll in now.

34 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

Pointless them reopening yet anyway, they’ve not got enough stock coming in to warrant having full daily auctions running again.

Although WBAC have reopened some branches this week so bca will be getting some stock starting to roll in now.

Yes I noticed WBAC are operating again but kicking them in the *****cks

well more pertinantly 

are you brave enough to go?

I stopped going 20 years ago when the clientele decided toilets were for perching on rather than sitting on 

I sent a link of the future to james last night

hopefully hes working on it for you guys still in the last century

:)

the futures bright but it's not orange

• Haha 2