RJ Magpie

BCA Vehicle Preparation

It wont be a proper job, well not to my standards anyway but for a quick valet its ok. 

it's all subbied out to the likes of autoclenz, chips away, wheel wizard etc. Imho your only lining the pockets of their shareholders' and would get a better job arranging it yourself then at least you can see the quality of workmanship before paying

Interesting as they offer these services to sellers prior to sales and again to buyers after. Kerching!:D

• Like 2

I collected a focus that had this done, shockingly bad, lots of polish left with white marks, interior was not even hovered properly, and they use that pound shop stuff on the plastics 

terrible 

Ok, thanks for your reply, I was thinking of taking a risk but if no one has nothing good to say about them I'll not use them...

I've never picked 1 up from bca that I haven't had to re-valet, they look ok when they're moving through the auction hall but they aren't valeted anywhere near a retail standard, the polish guys at my local esso do a better job for a tenner!  in fact I do a better job and the only training I've had is the mrs making me clean the house!

what about ChipsAway?

Depends how good the operator is? Usually if you keep your eyes and ears open you will find who your local traders use. Large auction sites can be a useful resource as lots of trades people are often around; locksmiths, screen chips, wheel refurb etc.

I'm a tiny "home trader" from Swindon.

PS. Before anyone acuse me of anything I want to explain that I do pay VAT and give warranties :) and always sell car with full tank of fuel...

Edited by RJ Magpie
spelling error

I'm a tiny "home trader" from Swindon.

PS. Before anyone acuse me of anything I want to explain that I do pay VAT and give warranties :) and always sell car with full tank of fuel...

i want mats:angry:

:D

On another note, I would like to recommend joining the detailing world forum, you can get some great tips for what products to use for the best results, I recently saved myself a packet on redoing a Merc e class interior by using there idea of how to restore the leathers and use a paint to get the colour back

• Like 1

And on another note, I switched to Autosmart last year and discovered midnight black which is a carpet dye. It has to be used with respect but it's a wonderful product, just a shame I didn't discover it years ago, it would have saved many man hours.

And on another note, I switched to Autosmart last year and discovered midnight black which is a carpet dye. It has to be used with respect but it's a wonderful product, just a shame I didn't discover it years ago, it would have saved many man hours.

ive used matt black paint for years when needed but autosmart stuff is good