James Baggott

Independent dealer Simon Webb of Langley Prestige live at midday

Wanted a1 autos :D

simon, truly all the best to you, hearing you talk reminds me yes, we are flexible, and can respond quickly to change, a thing bigger dealers will struggle with, so we will get through, glad you got the point over re scrappage, and you mentioned your location and a pitch, i truly think you are far better off as you are, i know there are jobs going on in the background but to run this set up with just your wife well done !

"bits of paper all over " yes me too :D planning, bills etc.

so thanks again james and simon :)

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

very sensible guy with his head well screwed on

Thank you - Not sure I would go that far though ;)

59 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

simon, truly all the best to you, hearing you talk reminds me yes, we are flexible, and can respond quickly to change, a thing bigger dealers will struggle with, so we will get through, glad you got the point over re scrappage, and you mentioned your location and a pitch, i truly think you are far better off as you are, i know there are jobs going on in the background but to run this set up with just your wife well done !

Thank you for the kind words. Very much appreciated 

Simon

• Like 2

20 hours ago, L-P said:

Thank you - Not sure I would go that far though ;)

Thank you for the kind words. Very much appreciated 

Simon

Good luck Simon.I like the way your punter friendly website is set out.I like the 300CE ! they were like hens teeth and your 61 C class manual diesel Est would be more money up north ! BTW my wife has been our CFO for over 40 years and we have constantly argued about the job with my cock ups and losing money on stuff.Is it the same with you.

• Like 1

Well done @James Baggott @L-P

You have a lot of nice cheap prestige cars Simon some of them would be worth buying even by fellow traders as there priced so fairly and. Competitive . Hope you and the family are well 

Edited by Casper

4 hours ago, umesh said:

Good to see you  Simon @L-P on here ! Hope all is well, muct catch up soon. stay safe.

Thanks Umesh. All is good here Thank you. Hope all is OK with you. When things are a bit more back to "normal" I will give you a call. Take care

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Good luck Simon.I like the way your punter friendly website is set out.I like the 300CE ! they were like hens teeth and your 61 C class manual diesel Est would be more money up north ! BTW my wife has been our CFO for over 40 years and we have constantly argued about the job with my cock ups and losing money on stuff.Is it the same with you.

Thanks Ian. The 300CE is a real minter considering the mileage and how old it is. I should probably up the price. It gets so many ad views daily and plenty of enquiries. Nothing firm yet, but it should sell pretty quickly when someone can actually come and view it. Never done well with manual Mercedes, but it came in PX at a good price, so lets see. I will take a trade bid from up north if I cannot shift it :lol:

With regard to the CFO - Yep, not far off. I just try to hide the cock ups and the losses B)

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Well done @James Baggott @L-P

You have a lot of nice cheap prestige cars Simon some of them would be worth buying even by fellow traders as there priced so fairly and. Competitive . Hope you and the family are well 

Thanks Casper. Very kind. I hope you and your family are also well.