James Baggott

Why car dealers need to hold their nerve on used car prices

14 minutes ago, Halfpenny said:

I think a lot of people are not fully grasping the scale of the economic storm we are facing.  

Absolutely

I've tried on another thread to explain one part of this business,independent mot stations,the kind of businesses that are the backbone of this country yet all I got was grief for giving straight facts

When the shit his the fan properly which I envisage is next year early when some normality might have returned it's going to be one hell of a wake up call

Me

I've done everything in my power to be ready to open but really dont envisage much business once  everyone has been, had a moan, told me their life story ,kicked a few tyres and gone off to have a word with their wives 

As simply red said money will be too tight to mention and worse getting decent credit will be harder to find than a crack pipe, seeing as all the vape shops went bust

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Absolutely

I've tried on another thread to explain one part of this business,independent mot stations,the kind of businesses that are the backbone of this country yet all I got was grief for giving straight facts

When the shit his the fan properly which I envisage is next year early when some normality might have returned it's going to be one hell of a wake up call

Me

I've done everything in my power to be ready to open but really dont envisage much business once  everyone has been, had a moan, told me their life story ,kicked a few tyres and gone off to have a word with their wives 

As simply red said money will be too tight to mention and worse getting decent credit will be harder to find than a crack pipe, seeing as all the vape shops went bust

You think it’s bad,can you imagine having a car sales and mot station business in Northern Ireland over the last 4 months.May I enquire what area you operate in.