Taz

Ex Police car Auction - Help please

Good morning folks,

Hope you are all well in these difficult days.

We used to buy Ex Metropolitan Police cars from WOMA auction in Oxford.  

But they dont do them anymore.  I know Brightwells do in Wales . But does anyone know any more auctions for just Ex Metropolitan Cars eg BMW X5 etc.

MANY Thanks and keep safe guys

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Good morning folks,

Hope you are all well in these difficult days.

We used to buy Ex Metropolitan Police cars from WOMA auction in Oxford.  

But they dont do them anymore.  I know Brightwells do in Wales . But does anyone know any more auctions for just Ex Metropolitan Cars eg BMW X5 etc.

MANY Thanks and keep safe guys

Definateley Brightwells but also Wolverhampton.Best bet is to contact the Met Fleet Dept with your credentials and they should confirm which auctions they use.Met X5’s will be as good as you can get.

Think bca do some too . Well Edinburgh did 

Edited by Casper

BCA Bridgwater occasionally do them, although it’s usually Fiestas and the occasional 3 series touring 

Thanks for reply. Just thought there might be some small independent auctions, if anyone knows which ones they are ?

Thanks for your time.

12 minutes ago, Taz said:

Thanks for reply. Just thought there might be some small independent auctions, if anyone knows which ones they are ?

Thanks for your time.

I have told you what do Taz.I should know.In the 90’s we were the biggest ex Police retailer in the U.K.

On 5/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, trade vet said:

Definateley Brightwells but also Wolverhampton.Best bet is to contact the Met Fleet Dept with your credentials and they should confirm which auctions they use.Met X5’s will be as good as you can get.

Very few at Wolverhampton now, think they only deal with west mids police once in a blue moon. All the Thames valley stuff is sold from BCA Bedford now.

somewhere must be selling them? Bca don’t deal with that many and Oxford was the only other I knew of.

Edited by Lakeside

8 minutes ago, Lakeside said:

Very few at Wolverhampton now, think they only deal with west mids police once in a blue moon. All the Thames valley stuff is sold from BCA Bedford now.

somewhere must be selling them? Bca don’t deal with that many and Oxford was the only other I knew of.

Follow the dealer at manchester he seems to own most of them

Thanks for your time and kindness. 

Stay safe