it has asked me to save the world !

it has also asked me to save our nhs !

then it has asked me to save my community !

then it goes onto say to saved my loved ones !

jeez, how can i do all this, i pay me taxes but this is a big ask :unsure: 

well, apparently it is quite easy :)

STAY AT HOME !

image.png.95cb8afe114675d02f8f019df116467d.png

32 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

it has asked me to save the world !

it has also asked me to save our nhs !

then it has asked me to save my community !

then it goes onto say to saved my loved ones !

jeez, how can i do all this, i pay me taxes but this is a big ask :unsure: 

well, apparently it is quite easy :)

STAY AT HOME !

image.png.95cb8afe114675d02f8f019df116467d.png

They should stop sending letter and give the money to the nhs lol 

Interesting position for the government to been in. On the one hand to have the best health interests of the public foremost, but on the other have their big party donors itching to open the doors of industry. I wonder how they will sell it to us? Play down the danger? Playup the economy? Or step back and let every slowly return to work out of desperation while saying “no don’t do it”

7 minutes ago, metcars said:

Interesting position for the government to been in. On the one hand to have the best health interests of the public foremost, but on the other have their big party donors itching to open the doors of industry. I wonder how they will sell it to us? Play down the danger? Playup the economy? Or step back and let every slowly return to work out of desperation while saying “no don’t do it”

Be keen to see how it plays out with them 

18 minutes ago, metcars said:

traffic light system ?

red ....schools back small shops opening [ not for example primark] hairdressers etc full ppe strict distancing

amber...unlimited private car journeys, maybe able to visit family no large gatherings 

green...pubs restaurants re open strict distancing,department stores reopen some sporting events 

?

notice i have not mentioned none essential business ?

"bounce back loans no repayments in 1st twelve month, government grant re rates, and then furlough" all there for a reason, a very frightening reason, and we must consider it , 12 month ? 

something that did not really hit home until yesterday, when i watched the james podcast, sean said german car dealers opened and no one went in , went on to say, if theatres and restaraunts reopen would he visit ? no:unsure: 

turn theatres and restaurants into pubs cubs [ thats the way i look at it ] and my shocking answer without strict distancing and the rest then me no too:unsure:

car dealerships ? frightening .

this bounce back loan, and other loans,how many will throw it at stock, outbid us all and then blow in 14-18 month :unsure:

its delaying the inevitable for 12 months, lots of people popping the business in 12 months

• Like 1

10 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

.this bounce back loan, and other loans,how many will throw it at stock, outbid us all and then blow in 14-18 month :unsure:

Quite a lot I suspect. Many seem to think things will revert back to as they were when lockdown lifts. I think they may be rudely surprised.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CCC said:

Quite a lot I suspect. Many seem to think things will revert back to as they were when lockdown lifts. I think they may be rudely surprised.

How many have already blown their 10 grand on hookers and quad bikes I wonder

Wheres bhm when you need him:lol:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, CCC said:

Thats not going to happen next week as you say will take years .