Sign in to follow this  
awc1000

stocking loans.

anyone on here have a stocking loan from bca or manheim or other? in particular the stocking loan companys who have not supplied the stock ie not an auction.

appreciate its a bit sensitive at the moment, but would be interested in whats happening regards what the lender is saying will happen regards the current crisis, 

i'm hearing a few bad things regarding whats happening with some of the lenders / auction house's  as of course some of these are themselves also funded, but curious what these lenders are saying to the trade?

cheers.

I've just been in the local shop and the 20 denier range in smoke tan is $3.50 a leg

With regard your question I cant imagine anyone would answer it

The only person that does admit to a stocking loan is nick lnc and he gets a preferential low rates,I reckon 3% ?

BCA still charging full price Interest but will extend term if coming up to 120 days. Very kind of them!!

On 4/19/2020 at 7:02 PM, Moz said:

BCA still charging full price Interest but will extend term if coming up to 120 days. Very kind of them!!

Thanks for this information 

Manheim (NextGear) are extending all cars out as they come near to due and cancelling all margin payments. They also seem to be waiving audit fees. They're still charging interest which they have reduced slightly. On the whole they've been quite decent.

20 minutes ago, poor-trader said:

Manheim (NextGear) are extending all cars out as they come near to due and cancelling all margin payments. They also seem to be waiving audit fees. They're still charging interest which they have reduced slightly. On the whole they've been quite decent.

Agree as much as they can do really.