billsselfish

best petrol pressure washer in UK

Hello everyone. I am going to buy a petrol washer to clean a car and I have already read a lot of reveiws such as " best petrol pressure washer in UK". Can someone advise me the petrol washer you have been using for a long time without any issues. I would like to learn a brand as well as a model. If you can suggest a Karcher washer it will be great as I like this company but maybe I am wrong. Thanks in advance and have a nice day. 

Lovely day here till someone started a petrol machine up probably a strimmer

Might have to go and see how far it will go up his left nostril if he uses it again tomorrow

Theres a war on you know

Hes young enough to go do some local good in the community like rubbish collecting of discarded latex gloves and black doggy bags that the people who live round here think it's ok to chuck once nobody can see them

These same people dont doggy walk in normal times they let the local dog Walker do it

Status symbols on a chord snatchsuis and labrabloodydoodals

• Haha 1

We've got a Honda GX160 with a Karcher (can't remember the numbers!) Pump. Motor starts first pull every time, and the pump is really powerful.

Both made in the mid '90s, and still going strong! Bought 2nd hand and we've had them 2 years ourselves.

Had a little Karcher and a Bosch electric pressure washer, and didn't think too much of them - noisy and didn't last more than a year or so each.

14 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Lovely day here till someone started a petrol machine up probably a strimmer

Might have to go and see how far it will go up his left nostril if he uses it again tomorrow

Theres a war on you know

Hes young enough to go do some local good in the community like rubbish collecting of discarded latex gloves and black doggy bags that the people who live round here think it's ok to chuck once nobody can see them

These same people dont doggy walk in normal times they let the local dog Walker do it

Status symbols on a chord snatchsuis and labrabloodydoodals

The bags are tied to the trees here . At the local country park they pick it after there dog then tie it to tree 

Edited by Casper

1 minute ago, Casper said:

The bags are tied to the trees here . At the local country park they pick it after there dog then tie it to tree 

Why don’t these scruffy cnuts take it home?

7 minutes ago, BHM said:

Why don’t these scruffy cnuts take it home?

No idea the thing is there is dog waste bins placed all round the park which makes me even more mad