Stillnotadealer

Whats the deal?

Found a car online and the price is £6300 on the advert but in the car window the price is £6500. Turns out most of their other stock has the similar price discrepancy.  I would guess so the dealer can claim it should be £6500 but then agree to "honour" the online price, and use that to get out of any further price reduction. Would that be about right?

Edited by Stillnotadealer

7 minutes ago, Stillnotadealer said:

Found a car online and the price is £6300 on the advert but in the car window the price is £6500. Turns out most of their other stock has the similar price discrepancy.  I would guess so the dealer can claim it should be £6500 but then agree to "honour" the online price, and use that to get out of any further price reduction. Would that be about right?

Hang on whilst i check my crystal ball, 

• Like 1

Just now, justina3 said:

You got tonights lottery numbers when you are there lol .?

4 minutes ago, justina3 said:

who needs money you can’t spend it on anything 

Good point :) suppose the interest it would build up would be good when we are in lockdown  for when we get out your right though especially about physical money its all card payments now .    Which is actually a good idea i guess during these times was out shopping yesterday and the the local shop i went to was only taking card 

take care and stay safe 

hi folks quick question how to check car milige just have vin number cuz car stay in copart without  plate numbers.

1 minute ago, Cis0509 said:

hi folks quick question how to check car milige just have vin number cuz car stay in copart without  plate numbers.

If you log in with an account its give you reg number. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, justina3 said:

How do you ignore members again Justin? :lol:

26 minutes ago, Cis0509 said:

:wacko:

59 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Sorry this is an english site:huh:

:lol:

On 4/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Stillnotadealer said:

For gods sake grow a set of nuts , go see the car , buy the bloody thing if you like it and stop asking stupid questions online .

On 4/10/2020 at 5:04 PM, Cis0509 said:

Go see it , simples 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, David Horgan said:

For gods sake grow a set of nuts , go see the car , buy the bloody thing if you like it and stop asking stupid questions online .

Go see it , simples 

Do you prefer badgers or twix bars?