Sign in to follow this  
LINGsCARS

*** CUSTOMER COMMS AND THE VIRUS ***

Tell me if you are bored with this stuff, but I appreciate ideas/feedback. You'll note I stole the funny movie someone posted the other day. Useful.

So... below. I decided to offer advice to my customers with cars on lease, about the virus. What if you are in financial difficulty, what if your car needs returning etc etc.

So I got some info together from VWFS and Volvo finance and made a short guide. Added value, cost £nil. Sent 1,000 messages so far on my LINGO system, well received. No moans. Picked up a few renewals. Got to say to customers honestly it's a generic message, that's important IMHO, no lies.

My LINGO system is like a message board, with everything transcribed, so I never have to pick up the phone.... customers love it.

The customer below, calls himself BLUEBOY, he is the MD of an Interior company, with a Slough postcode. 65 Y/o, married you get the drift.

He had a Jaaaag XF Estate nearly 2-years ago, 4-year term. He replied pretty fast.

What's striking me are the comments he made (on the green post). My point being that I think we should not be afraid of referencing the virus and attacking it robustly, not bullsh1t PR language. It cements so much emotional goodwill. You'll also notice he saw my furlough letter in the press. This chap is a certainty for a renewal, and may well give me referrals.

I'd love to see what some of you lot (car dealers) are doing, so maybe I can copy it, too. Why not share what works?

The image is what the customer sees, I understand it's crapola/mentalist, it's supposed to be: I hope it's big enough to read :)

blueboy.jpg

bb1.jpgbb2.jpgbb3.jpg

Ling......................  you need to increase the medication, Really, This is a professional motor dealer web site, Education, Insight, Market trends, Best Practice, It is not this that you are posting, Its not funny, I do not think anyone is interested or reading it, And it is not just a single post of this kind, It is all your posts, ???????? 

Edited by Blenheim Car Sales

Hmmm, it's so hard to know if you are being serious? 

I'm selling cars/moving metal, with happy customers. isn't that what professional motor dealers are supposed to do? Or am I missing something?

- Ling

Edited by LINGsCARS

On 4/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, Blenheim Car Sales said:

Ling......................  you need to increase the medication, Really, This is a professional motor dealer web site, Education, Insight, Market trends, Best Practice, It is not this that you are posting, Its not funny, I do not think anyone is interested or reading it, And it is not just a single post of this kind, It is all your posts, ???????? 

I realise this is old but some tw*t bounced the thread, but...

Ling and her website may be a bit out there but she certainly knows how to shift motors

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 5:27 PM, beenaroundtheblock said:

I realise this is old but some tw*t bounced the thread, but...

Ling and her website may be a bit out there but she certainly knows how to shift motors

Isn't she on a bike trip round the world somewhere , I heard she gave up and her staff took on the business,  

Sure i saw her picture getting ready to ride round  the world . Should be in Clacton by now :D

2 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Isn't she on a bike trip round the world somewhere , I heard she gave up and her staff took on the business,  

Sure i saw her picture getting ready to ride round  the world . Should be in Clacton by now :D

So it's a sort of Linga longer

12 hours ago, TRADE SURVIVOR said:

So it's a sort of Linga longer

Haha bet it gives her tongue a rest . bet the staff waved her off and had a party . :lol:

15 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Clacton :lol:

God knows what shes upto but she was certainly different but it definitely worked for her. She knew how to get on tv as well, lovely free advertising. I know a few people who leased cars from her and they had nothing but good things to say, she must have done something right. 

• Like 1

i've had a lease of Ling in the past. Everything was spot on, no hassel or bullsxxt and easy ordering/tracking process. Got to give her credit where due..

20 hours ago, David Horgan said:

I just checked her YouTube as I was curious and its had no updates for 6 months :o Seems strange to decide to travel around the world during a pandemic as well.

8 hours ago, beenaroundtheblock said:

I just checked her YouTube as I was curious and its had no updates for 6 months :o Seems strange to decide to travel around the world during a pandemic as well.

Stuck in paradise

To be honest I always found gateshead.....  ...       ..... 

12 hours ago, ankilpom said:

There's an echo in here....