TangoVictor32

Blag your insurance down

1 hour ago, James Baggott said:

That’s fine. It’s just the forum isn’t supposed to be used to sell to dealers by suppliers. That’s what Car Dealer Magazine and advertising is for. We have to pay for this forum some how and if we let everyone advertise for free - not only would it annoy most users - but we wouldn’t have a business to be able to offer this forum. Hope that makes sense

Yes of course mate just checking that was all i get what your saying and the bills do have to be paid 

stay safe and take care hope your feeling better 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Casper said:

Try.towergate or give ashley at uk global a shout on here

You will find his details here he's very helpful 

Just to follow up on this, I got in touch with Ashley who sorted me a policy with more cover and still managed to save me about £1600 all told! Highly recommend him to anyone in need of a quote :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, J.B said:

Just to follow up on this, I got in touch with Ashley who sorted me a policy with more cover and still managed to save me about £1600 all told! Highly recommend him to anyone in need of a quote :D

Yes he is very decent . 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Casper said:

Yes he is very decent . 

Casper, I forgot to say thank you for the recommendation, I owe you a few beers! :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, J.B said:

Casper, I forgot to say thank you for the recommendation, I owe you a few beers! :)

3 hours ago, J.B said:

£1600 cheaper. Was it NIG ?

9 minutes ago, trade vet said:

£1600 cheaper. Was it NIG ?

AXA 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, J.B said:

Lager all round :lol: Your ok and very welcome  that whats the forum is for helping each other out I've spoke to him a few times he is a sound guy im looking at making changes after lockdown and it seems he can offer the cover i require John@ Aston lark was helpful to over the years there some off the best I've come across as well as think insurance and tower gate I've dealt with others but those are the ones id recommend .  

Edited by Casper
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, J.B said:

Hi @J.B thank you very much for your brilliant feedback, It was my pleasure and I am very happy I could help. 

Ashley 

UKGlobal Insurance 

Edited by James Baggott
Contact details removed - contravenes forum rules