have a word with the wife

Covid-19 business support grant

Got my 10k this morning paid straight into my bank account, then later today I got an email saying it would be coming,  I applied online about 10 days ago.

Edited by Row

Well done guys.I see Easyjet also got theirs today but it was £600m despite paying out £160m in dividends a few weeks ago and their main shareholder Sir Stelios saying that government help will only delay them from going bust until December ! We have quite a few flights booked sounds like they will be ‘ down the swanny’.

2 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Still waiting here

I hope Obama hasn't sent me to the back of the queue

you need to be in the uk to get it :D

Yep, pretty impressed with the speed, the government did say to local authorities, you must get this out fast, 1st of april they received the grant money.

i looked at a few different council websites, and there application forms, all different !?

Think it was manchester wanted copies of signed leases AND proof of public liability on 11th march, a condition not set by government as far as i am aware, councils, don't you love em ? 

1 minute ago, have a word with the wife said:

you need to be in the uk to get it :D

Yep, pretty impressed with the speed, the government did say to local authorities, you must get this out fast, 1st of april they received the grant money.

i looked at a few different council websites, and there application forms, all different !?

Think it was manchester wanted copies of signed leases AND proof of public liability on 11th march, a condition not set by government as far as i am aware, councils, don't you love em ? 

Fortunately the voa came to my lean to, a few years ago with a star wars type laser machine and measured the length and breadth to give me a revised rating as I had knocked through into next door

I didn't have the heart to tell them they were only measuring to my false wall down the bottom

The loves:D

Not had ours yet, although did have an email on Friday saying it will land within the next 5 working days.

The EIDL Grant is really for very small businesses that need the money like now. I think you will be able to just apply online for this with a credit check, BUT if you did this and get a 7.a covered loan then 10k of that 7.a would not be forgiven and then you will be paying interest on that as well. That's how I understand it right now. So its an either or thing. The EIDL Grant is really for businesses so small they won't Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 qualify with a lender for SBA loans: 1 person salons, beautiques, etc. If you have employees I'd go for the 7.a covered as that's up to 10m. There's a long line forming with SBA loan officers though so call around and get in line now. Idk how well the SBA infrastructure is going to handle this load.

Edited by adomanim

1 hour ago, adomanim said:

The EIDL Grant is really for very small businesses that need the money like now. I think you will be able to just apply online for this with a credit check, BUT if you did this and get a 7.a covered loan then 10k of that 7.a would not be forgiven and then you will be paying interest on that as well. That's how I understand it right now. So its an either or thing. The EIDL Grant is really for businesses so small they won't qualify with a lender for SBA loans: 1 person salons, beautiques, etc. If you have employees I'd go for the 7.a covered as that's up to 10m. There's a long line forming with SBA loan officers though so call around and get in line now. Idk how well the SBA infrastructure is going to handle this load.

well i just ticked a box :unsure:

Don't spend it all on cocaine and hookers. Stick some away as it's taxable income

10 hours ago, MrC said:

Don't spend it all on cocaine and hookers. Stick some away as it's taxable income

Hi Mr C

Regarding Tax,there was some report on local telly recently where a local camper van manufacturer guy was complaining that their vans  were being reclassified for road tax comparable to commercial vehicles.I think he said road tax was increasing to 2 grand .That cannot be right surely,I thought of you at the time,

29 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Hi Mr C

Regarding Tax,there was some report on local telly recently where a local camper van manufacturer guy was complaining that their vans  were being reclassified for road tax comparable to commercial vehicles.I think he said road tax was increasing to 2 grand .That cannot be right surely,I thought of you at the time,

You maybe read this?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tax-hike-means-the-end-of-the-road-for-camper-vans-927qbwnwq

54 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Hi Mr C

Its new ones, so wont effect me.

DVLA have stopped reclassing conversions as "Motor caravans" on the V5, best we can get is "Van with Windows" But its made zero difference to us, people still want campers regardless of what it says om the V5

1 hour ago, MrC said:

Its new ones, so wont effect me.

DVLA have stopped reclassing conversions as "Motor caravans" on the V5, best we can get is "Van with Windows" But its made zero difference to us, people still want campers regardless of what it says om the V5

Excellent 

As you mentioned about the coronavirus and loans I couldn't help it but to mention a logbook loan where they don't actually need you to surrender your logbook and you can complete the entire application online with no home visit required. So, no face to face meetings, and you get your money quickly mostly within the same day. This is known as the vehicle equity release! 

14 minutes ago, Dimster said:

As you mentioned about the coronavirus and loans I couldn't help it but to mention a logbook loan where they don't actually need you to surrender your logbook and you can complete the entire application online with no home visit required. So, no face to face meetings, and you get your money quickly mostly within the same day. This is known as the vehicle equity release! 

How very very nice of you

What a wonderful company,I really dont know how they can be so helpful in these sad times 

Here is a little from their website of how caring they are,I'm so pleased

Our loans are simple. The amount you borrow can have a repayment length of between 18 and 60 months. The maximum APR is 389.1

20 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

How very very nice of you

What a wonderful company,I really dont know how they can be so helpful in these sad times 

Here is a little from their website of how caring they are,I'm so pleased

Our loans are simple. The amount you borrow can have a repayment length of between 18 and 60 months. The maximum APR is 389.1

So nice of them, to offer such low interest rates in these testing times what a joke 

There timing is pretty good. Plenty of families will be feeling the pinch. Credit card racked up, bills to be paid. Universal credit doesn’t pay overtime? Didn’t take long for the vultures to start gathering. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dimster said:

There should be a law against companies like this disgusting how people work there and sleep at night amazes me.

• Like 1

Hi,

we work from a yard and we dont pay rates for the premises .as its a shared yard .Do we qualify for the grant.?any advice please

thank you