Sign in to follow this  
New year revolutions......

Sme for small businesses

31 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Well I broke it before car dealer did but you dont need to look far for the details

Now give me your hand and follow me:lol:

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/major-boost-automotive-industry-government-revises-business-interruption-loans-scheme/189306

I have been looking for breaking news on assistance for 10/20 cars as you stated the below link would mean each car would be in the millions, the search continues.

“After receiving what accountants and business advisers UHY Hacker Young called ‘significant feedback’ from industry bodies such as the RMIF and many SME businesses whose turnover exceeds the initial £45m eligibility threshold, loans of up to £25m will now be made available for businesses whose turnover is between £45m and £500m”

10 minutes ago, justina3 said:

I have been looking for breaking news on assistance for 10/20 cars as you stated the below link would mean each car would be in the millions, the search continues.

“After receiving what accountants and business advisers UHY Hacker Young called ‘significant feedback’ from industry bodies such as the RMIF and many SME businesses whose turnover exceeds the initial £45m eligibility threshold, loans of up to £25m will now be made available for businesses whose turnover is between £45m and £500m”

The information is out there it was supposed to be the chancellor on the podium tonight but because people are dieing and it's going to be a scorched weekend the nhs team came on to warn everyone not to go our unless necessary

You will now see the terms hopefully Monday if you have been good^_^