RH Trading

CarGurus extend 50% for May

3 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

We cancelled straight away. 50% off when it is illegal to trade.  

4 hours ago, Dealer said:

What good is 50% discount if it's illegal to sell? 

Madness that isn't it or greed one of the two 

4 hours ago, Dealer said:

What good is 50% discount if it's illegal to sell? 

:lol::lol:

52 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

We cancelled straight away. 50% off when it is illegal to trade.  

It's only illegal to trade cars from your premises

You can sell via the internet and have it delivered

The only time you will be working illegally is if you have furloughed your staff or you are claiming the self employed grant

The other thing is if you are a ltd company director  and not on paye then If it were i not earning nuthin then i might try a little dabble selling even if it only paid the rent

Just saying

I'm being paid to stay at home so happy to oblige,I'm eating properly for one thing

CarGurus - called them today, questioned the 50% off, asked them to suspend my account/advertising. They said we are waving all agreements if you have 6 months to go or 6 years because of Covid-19 situation.  

I thought they were really good and understanding. No questioned were asked or pressure. 

If cars are selling from there website or not before or after the lockdown, these CG are worth going back to just because of their attitude towards these unprecedented times.

9 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

What an altruistic lot they are

I think a gong from the queen should be in order next year for wendy arris at least?

Talking of the queen, very puzzled here, where is she ? she is on at xmas, she is on when we had terrorist attacks, we need her on tv now, we have all the modern facilities for her to skype or whatever ? serious by the way :unsure: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, have a word with the wife said:

Talking of the queen, very puzzled here, where is she ? she is on at xmas, she is on when we had terrorist attacks, we need her on tv now, we have all the modern facilities for her to skype or whatever ? serious by the way :unsure: 

More scary I was reading about princess diana,apparently she was quite well when they got her out of the merc but she died in hospital,from the first medic on the scone

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

More scary I was reading about princess diana,apparently she was quite well when they got her out of the merc but she died in hospital,from the first medic on the scone

Jam and cream? 

2 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Ive read that too . 

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

I left it in to see if anybody reads my posts,so now I know of 3 people that do,thank you:D

:lol:

13 hours ago, A & S said:

CarGurus - called them today, questioned the 50% off, asked them to suspend my account/advertising. They said we are waving all agreements if you have 6 months to go or 6 years because of Covid-19 situation.  

I thought they were really good and understanding. No questioned were asked or pressure. 

If cars are selling from there website or not before or after the lockdown, these CG are worth going back to just because of their attitude towards these unprecedented times.

so theyre not charging you 50%?

even better news

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RH Trading said:

so theyre not charging you 50%?

even better news

That's right. They could win the business back with their attitude.